Gaming Hi everybody! ^_^

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
Your voice would be great for the Gaming review section
Why thank you good sir! in fact another review is what I've got in the works at the moment which i've put off for WAAAY too long, along with a load of other challenges, so unfortunately I cannot collaborate just yet, but definitely hit me up in the future :D

What are you planning on doing for Starfox 64? (Lylat Wars over in ye olde UK) that game is the balls!

Cliff Tripped

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Why thank you good sir! in fact another review is what I've got in the works at the moment which i've put off for WAAAY too long, along with a load of other challenges, so unfortunately I cannot collaborate just yet, but definitely hit me up in the future :D

What are you planning on doing for Starfox 64? (Lylat Wars over in ye olde UK) that game is the balls!
Well the scene starts off on a bridge and I'm walking, I see fox, I'm like "hey fox it's me, fox! It's me cliff" the whole time he is like "what?" And walks away, I become distraught "I loved you man, you was like a brother to me!" And peppy comes up from behind and says "are you ok?" Me"Sigh... yea".. CliffTripped intro

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
Well the scene starts off on a bridge and I'm walking, I see fox, I'm like "hey fox it's me, fox! It's me cliff" the whole time he is like "what?" And walks away, I become distraught "I loved you man, you was like a brother to me!" And peppy comes up from behind and says "are you ok?" Me"Sigh... yea".. CliffTripped intro
wow sounds pretty deep, can't wait to see how it turns out ^_^

Virdi

Rising User
Feb 8, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom boyo. This community is great so far. In the past couple of days, my subscribers went from 285 -> 296. So there are people who are really interested in other people's content. That's what I love about this place. Hope you grow with the rest of us. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/EspioVE
vurdee-profile_banner-b72bb59457ca7fc1-480.jpeg

Reactions: SteveOfWarr

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom boyo. This community is great so far. In the past couple of days, my subscribers went from 285 -> 296. So there are people who are really interested in other people's content. That's what I love about this place. Hope you grow with the rest of us. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/EspioVE
View attachment 13515
Thank you! So far everyones been really kl to speak to, and genuinely seem interested in what you create!

What sort of vids do you post?

Reactions: Virdi