Gaming Hi everybody! ^_^

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
Greetings Stranger....!

My names Steve and i'm a 20-something gamer that posts video's about bad movies, video game let's plays, general random nonsense.

I started doing youtube vids because I watched people like The AVGN and Spoony, and loved how they managed to find comedy in the most broken and mundane forms of media they could find, and it inspired me to try and do it for myself.

I'm a HUGE retro game lover, with lots of fond memories of games on consoles such as Amiga, and N64, and beyond!

My channel is a mixture of both Modern and Retro content, with a few bad movie reviews thrown in for good measure.

Additionally I'm the co-creator of a series I call Extreme Gaming Challenge, where me and my fellow YouTube comrades set each other ridiculous gaming challenges we have to try and complete, some of which have been community submitted, which have ben really fun to try!

I want to collaborate, I want to share my passion with other gamers, and be a part of a community of awesome like-minded gamers.

I'm just a guy who likes to play games, and laugh at bad movies. So if that's your thing then awesome ^_^

Hit me up a message below and say hi, and I look forward to getting to know you guys :)

My Channel - www.youtube.com/extremegamingchallenge

Last edited:

Cliff Tripped

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Greetings Stranger....!

My names Steve and i'm a 20-something gamer that posts video's about bad movies, video game let's plays, general random nonsense.

I started doing youtube vids because I watched people like The AVGN and Spoony, and loved how they managed to find comedy in the most broken and mundane forms of media they could find, and it inspired me to try and do it for myself.

I'm a HUGE retro game lover, with lots of fond memories of games on consoles such as Amiga, and N64, and beyond!

My channel is a mixture of both Modern and Retro content, with a few bad movie reviews thrown in for good measure.

Additionally I'm the co-creator of a series I call Extreme Gaming Challenge, where me and my fellow YouTube comrades set each other ridiculous gaming challenges we have to try and complete, some of which have been community submitted, which have ben really fun to try!

I want to collaborate, I want to share my passion with other gamers, and be a part of a community of awesome like-minded gamers.

I'm just a guy who likes to play games, and laugh at bad movies. So if that's your thing then awesome ^_^

Hit me up a message below and say hi, and I look forward to getting to know you guys :)

My Channel - www.youtube.com/extremegamingchallenge
Bro Finally! Someone in the same style of gaming I am, I was inspired by Jontron, check out my content and if you would like to collaborate I would help.

Reactions: SteveOfWarr

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey Steve! I'm a stranger, but you can call me Machi.

Retro gaming you said? Nice! But I'll focus on the "nonsense" because I like nonsense... XD

Welcome here, I hope we can chat soon!

Cliff Tripped

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube

Retro gaming you said? Nice! But I'll focus on the "nonsense" because I like nonsense... XD

Hey Machi I was listening to your some of your music and.... 10/10!

Reactions: Machi

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member

BTW Machi... I'm liking the vibe your music has, would you be happy to maybe let me include some in one of my future vids? :D

I'd give your channel a shout out of course

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
lol allright I'm ready to be addicted!

Of course you can use it as you want, and monetize your videos without problem ^___^ just put the name of the song somewhere in the description ;)

I'm checking your channel right now!

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
I just watched your glitch video, the new map looks bad ass, sadly I have to wait to play it for I am xbox one :/
Yah they introduced alot of cool thing. Two easter egg songs, turning the zombies to skeletons, actually linking two maps together, bringing perks back.. it's crazy.