Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

Joshoph1

New User
Mar 28, 2016
I would love a shout out i do a lot of things Let's plays Pokemmon card openings and giveaways and i have ps4 and pc i can collab with you on those.

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
HEY everyone here is the shoutout sunday.
. i have changed some stuff so if you want to find out how to be in the next video then feel free to check this out and look in the description for the rules. thanks everyone and stay awesome :)

Ben Needham

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
I'd love to collab with you and if i could have a shoutout I'd love you forever!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I'd love to collab with you and if i could have a shoutout I'd love you forever!

hi. i will happily collab with you. if you want to get a shoutout then i have made some rules which are important that will help everyone out. here are the rules
1. Subscribe to my channel

2. leave a like on this video!

3. subscribe to the people in this video.

4. tell them i send you

5. Stay Active

6. Put in the comments ' Done'

i hope that you understand why but if you want to know more information about why then here is a link to the video and watch the beginning to hear the explanation. Thank you for reading. stay awesome.
here is the link!

Kalen Es

Rising User
Jul 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey Wiskorgaming i'd Love a shout out anytime, Just Search 'Kalen Es' In Youtube for my channel link

Also great work man on your 1000 sub achievement, think your videos are great man, i have subbed up to you, now get back to watching some more of your vids

Anyways good work man

Reactions: vmancool

SKing KM

New User
Mar 28, 2016
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
And more....

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
Hey it's really cool that you are doing this to help many people out and as a struggling youtuber my self people would really appreciate what you are doing for them
I myself would want to get shouted out on your channel for the amazing content I post.

Original_playr

New User
Mar 30, 2016
Since I don't have a computer yet so all I record is gameplay on my phone. If you could shout me out I would subscribe to you.

Angienicholas4016

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
Ottawa Ontario
Hello everyone
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
And more....

Thank you for reading.
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
hey would love some help with my channel. I am stuck at about 106 subscribers and would love more, I do health and fitness stuff, family videos, planner videos and hauls and more. let me know if you need anything else

JCXRookie

New User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Not alot of people are willing to give shout outs, so i thank you
i own a ps4 so we can collab if you have time.
My channel is gaming related and i sometimes go on rants :D

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey Wiskorgaming i'd Love a shout out anytime, Just Search 'Kalen Es' In Youtube for my channel link

Also great work man on your 1000 sub achievement, think your videos are great man, i have subbed up to you, now get back to watching some more of your vids

Anyways good work man

Yea man. i'll add you to the list. thanks man it took long time to get to that goal. i bet that if you continue what you are doing you will have 1k subs in no time :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey it's really cool that you are doing this to help many people out and as a struggling youtuber my self people would really appreciate what you are doing for them
I myself would want to get shouted out on your channel for the amazing content I post.

hey, i'll happily add you to the list. i want to say good luck because i'm choosing 5 people this sunday!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
hey would love some help with my channel. I am stuck at about 106 subscribers and would love more, I do health and fitness stuff, family videos, planner videos and hauls and more. let me know if you need anything else

hey man, it's good to see people that do different things other than gaming. i'll happily add you to the shoutout list. good luck

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Not alot of people are willing to give shout outs, so i thank you
i own a ps4 so we can collab if you have time.
My channel is gaming related and i sometimes go on rants :D

i'll happily add you to the list. also i am on my ps4 most of the time so if you want to add me then my psn is wiskor12. i see you there mate :)