Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
hey, can I get a shout out, always looking for ways to get my channel out in the Youtube community :)

Yea Sure i will happily add you to the list. i also want to ask if could you maybe subscribe to me! i would really appreciate that. also it would help me and you out as my video could get ranked higher and people will notice you easier after i will put you on my list of shoutout! thanks for reading and good luck on sunday! :)

Rajan Muddar

Rising User
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming

I just started youtube about a month ago and I have gained 19 subs on my channel, It would be so great if you could give me a shoutout to help me grow, I have ps4 so hopefully we could talk on there aswell

U

UndeadViking

Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
I would love to have a shout out and record with you

Decoded x Phoenix

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
UK
YouTube
Could I get a shoutout too please? if you don't mind I will subscribe to your channel in fairness, I had 500+ subs and now I only have 224 somehow so I need help please, thanks! :)