Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

LashShot Gaming

New User
Mar 17, 2016
LashShotG
Thanks for the sub man really appreciate it. I will sub to your channel and ill happily give you a shoutout :)
P's can't wait for your cartoon video :)
Thank you bro, i will kindly wait for the shout out. And the cartoon will be out soon, since its my first, its going to be short and simple. Jus going to get everyones voices and go on from there..

TheFighterNb2

Freedom! Member
Jul 5, 2015
Enid, Oklahoma
YouTube
Hola names Fighter and I play and record games that i find fun i don't post a whole lot of videos mainly because i collab with my gaming group KMJ also i do some animation on the side when i have the time, i would love to get a shoutout i recently took a break from gaming with my group and would like to focus on my channel Thank you for your time. Any reviews or feedback on my channel would help me out a lot, also heres my skype if your interested "thefighternb2".

djlamrsw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
YouTube
HI! My youtube name is MaxAtax and I play Minecraft and CSGO, it would be really cool if you play either of those and we could do something together!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
HI! My youtube name is MaxAtax and I play Minecraft and CSGO, it would be really cool if you play either of those and we could do something together!

hi sadly i don't have any of these games on pc yet. just minecraft on the ps4. i will let you know when ill get any of these games on pc :)

Reactions: djlamrsw

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Shoutouts like this baffle me, most of your viewers are people checking if they got shouted out. It'd be nice if someone could share analytics maybe 2 days after one of your shoutout videos are released.

i could do that if you want. i would also like to know that myself.

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
HI everyone,
I want to say that I am really happy to have all of you people here and helping me and other people get noticed on youtube. You are all the best. I do want to say that I would love to hear your opinions about my channel so if you have any spare time then could you please check my channel and please tell me what is your opinions about it. What I'd good and what should I change. Also if you could and help my channel then could you maybe subscribe that would be so great full. Thanks for reading this. Stay awesome everyone :)

vmancool

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
YouTube
I am a gaming channel i upload twice a day i use my ps4 to record my psn vitorcool12 my youtube channel is vmancool

Elge

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello man, i really appreciate this thing what you`re doing and i would really like a shoutout, since my channel is pretty much equal to nothing at the moment. Thank you in advance! <3

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
Hey man Can we make a video together

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hello man, i really appreciate this thing what you`re doing and i would really like a shoutout, since my channel is pretty much equal to nothing at the moment. Thank you in advance! <3

i will happily give you a shoutout. ill add you know because i am making a video in the next 10 minutes

Reactions: Elge