Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Take your time man, it will be worth the wait
Finally got to you. Doors about waiting anyway, I like the music that you put in the background and the audio is good. What you can improve is to make some custome thumbnails. That will make people want to watch your video. What else you could do is give your videos more tags for more chance of your video being seem by others. If you want to know more detail about tagging then I have made a video on my channel talking about tagging so if you want then feel free to check it out :)

Reactions: The Sasquatch

Dualangel1

Freedom! Member
May 20, 2015
YouTube
I would like to have an shoutout and I have a PS4 so add me on Dualangel1 if you wanna play some games :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hi, I'm Just starting out and would really like some help. Advice, Suggestions...to make my channel better would be so appreciated.
I would also like to know how to do a Playlist for Playlist collabloration.
Gaming channel: www.youtube.com/c/PrettyKoolCat

Thank you.

Thats cool. Hope you will enjoy your adventure on youtube. I will happily give you a shoutout. I'll also give you some advice but first I need to check your channel. Thanks

Reactions: PrettyKoolCat

MafiaMonkey

Rising User
Mar 7, 2016
England!
YouTube
Hey man, can I get a shoutout?
Just a little back story (sorry if I bore you!)
I've had channels since the birth of YouTube which have just never really stuck with me. Now I feel like this channel is it, the one, the final destination!
If you need anything just give me a shout!

~MafiaMonkey aka Ybot

Asian Banana

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
Asian_BananaYT
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

Hey wiskorgaming, I am a small PC gaming channel ( so sadly we can't collab : ( ..) and I could really use some help growing! I think its really cool that you are giving people a chance to grow and I would really like to have a shoutout to help me kick off. Thanks!

bigdaddyg

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2015
Maine
YouTube
bigdaddysgaming
Wiskorgaming
First off thank you for taking your time to offer shout outs to smaller channels. I am one of those smaller channel and would love a shout out on yours. I would also like to do the same for you in return. I can and will subscribe to your channel and will give you a shout out on mine. I would like to colab but I am an xboxone player so that part I cant do. But again thank you so much for helping us.

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
And more....

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
Hello everyone
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
And more....

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming

Hey man I would like to do some sort of collab with ya :)
also any tips would be great ^_^
my youtube channel aims to do gameplay of various rpgs games (and other games) as well as roleplaying as characters while playing said games (it's called Dragoonkid)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey man, can I get a shoutout?
Just a little back story (sorry if I bore you!)
I've had channels since the birth of YouTube which have just never really stuck with me. Now I feel like this channel is it, the one, the final destination!
If you need anything just give me a shout!

~MafiaMonkey aka Ybot

Thats awesome. I have my channel since 2 years. But since youtube was made wow that's awesome. I will happily give you a shoutout

Reactions: MafiaMonkey

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey wiskorgaming, I am a small PC gaming channel ( so sadly we can't collab : ( ..) and I could really use some help growing! I think its really cool that you are giving people a chance to grow and I would really like to have a shoutout to help me kick off. Thanks!

Thanks you I just love helping other channels. Especially when they are small and want to get noticed. I will happily give you a shoutout :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Wiskorgaming
First off thank you for taking your time to offer shout outs to smaller channels. I am one of those smaller channel and would love a shout out on yours. I would also like to do the same for you in return. I can and will subscribe to your channel and will give you a shout out on mine. I would like to colab but I am an xboxone player so that part I cant do. But again thank you so much for helping us.

Hey
I will happily give you a shoutout and if you would do same thing back then I would really appreciate it :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey man I would like to do some sort of collab with ya :)
also any tips would be great ^_^
my youtube channel aims to do gameplay of various rpgs games (and other games) as well as roleplaying as characters while playing said games (it's called Dragoonkid)
Hey if you have a ps4 then we can happily collab. My ps4 name is wiskor12. Also can you give me some time so I can check your channel. Then I'll to come up with some tips :)