Gaming Hey guys Im james (proud new member)

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Community!

Brother, I am a big fan of Mopar and currently drive one of their finest. I checked out your VS MY BROTHER video. Good stuff! I play CoD on PS4 as well and wouldn't mind playing together. I play HC Mode, and am a beast! Just so you know lol.
Perfect all i do is hardcore if you would like to add me my psn is mopar-no-car im always down to play and do a collab if you would like.. what mopar do you have

Reactions: Ethan Riak

Ethan Riak

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Perfect all i do is hardcore if you would like to add me my psn is mopar-no-car im always down to play and do a collab if you would like.. what mopar do you have
hey man i love your channel. i was hoping maybe you could stop by my channel and give me some feedback and maybe if subscribe if you like what you see

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
hey man i checked out your channel and i really like it! i was hoping you could maybe go over to my channel and give me some feedback, and if you like it, maybe even drop a sub
Hey man i would not mind checking out your channel i would just caution you to where you ask cause from what i seen freedom is big against people spamming and they have ceratain areas to actually promote but i do not mind

Ethan Riak

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Whats going on guys I am a new partner to freedom! I got into youtube just cause i enjoy sharing experiences with everyone. When i first started i didnt even know how to edit videos or make a thumbnail now im always looking to improve. I do lets plays to gameplay videos. I do games from Black Ops To lego games. Theres not much i wont try or watch. I mainly play on ps4 but currently thinking about expanding. Looking forward to making new friends and checking out new channels. You should check me out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpZhVjW1oI7FexJ_FVaD2zQ
it sucks though cuz i play minecraft but i also play cod but i cant record my console so i cant collab with people that play console games ):

Ethan Riak

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Whats going on guys I am a new partner to freedom! I got into youtube just cause i enjoy sharing experiences with everyone. When i first started i didnt even know how to edit videos or make a thumbnail now im always looking to improve. I do lets plays to gameplay videos. I do games from Black Ops To lego games. Theres not much i wont try or watch. I mainly play on ps4 but currently thinking about expanding. Looking forward to making new friends and checking out new channels. You should check me out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpZhVjW1oI7FexJ_FVaD2zQ
you are so nice man

Reactions: james swartley