Gaming Hey guys Im james (proud new member)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , welcome to Freedom :)

I'm a call of duty channel to ;) are you enjoying black ops 3 ?

gohunt gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Whats going on guys I am a new partner to freedom! I got into youtube just cause i enjoy sharing experiences with everyone. When i first started i didnt even know how to edit videos or make a thumbnail now im always looking to improve. I do lets plays to gameplay videos. I do games from Black Ops To lego games. Theres not much i wont try or watch. I mainly play on ps4 but currently thinking about expanding. Looking forward to making new friends and checking out new channels. You should check me out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpZhVjW1oI7FexJ_FVaD2zQ
Welcome to freedom mate :)

Reactions: james swartley

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Whats going on guys I am a new partner to freedom! I got into youtube just cause i enjoy sharing experiences with everyone. When i first started i didnt even know how to edit videos or make a thumbnail now im always looking to improve. I do lets plays to gameplay videos. I do games from Black Ops To lego games. Theres not much i wont try or watch. I mainly play on ps4 but currently thinking about expanding. Looking forward to making new friends and checking out new channels. You should check me out.

I'm a pretty big Call of Duty enthusiast myself. What kind of stuff do you record? Like in terms of commentary, Funny momment, Gameplay, etc.

Also, welcome to Freedom!

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube

Welcome here in freedom!
Hope you will enjoy being here and if you have any question I will try to answer as good as possible

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

Welcome to the Community!

Brother, I am a big fan of Mopar and currently drive one of their finest. I checked out your VS MY BROTHER video. Good stuff! I play CoD on PS4 as well and wouldn't mind playing together. I play HC Mode, and am a beast! Just so you know lol.

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
I'm a pretty big Call of Duty enthusiast myself. What kind of stuff do you record? Like in terms of commentary, Funny momment, Gameplay, etc.

Also, welcome to Freedom!
i do gameplay some walkthroughs im trying to get bettter at commentary and if i happen to get some glitches or funny moments ill upload those but my main goal is to have fun playing and record it as i go lol

Ethan Riak

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
i feel the same way . I like getting setup to record everytime i play because you never know what will happen. Thanks for taking the time to welcome me
hey man i checked out your channel and i really like it! i was hoping you could maybe go over to my channel and give me some feedback, and if you like it, maybe even drop a sub