Gaming Hey guys Im james (proud new member)

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Whats going on guys I am a new partner to freedom! I got into youtube just cause i enjoy sharing experiences with everyone. When i first started i didnt even know how to edit videos or make a thumbnail now im always looking to improve. I do lets plays to gameplay videos. I do games from Black Ops To lego games. Theres not much i wont try or watch. I mainly play on ps4 but currently thinking about expanding. Looking forward to making new friends and checking out new channels. You should check me out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpZhVjW1oI7FexJ_FVaD2zQ

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Whats going on guys I am a new partner to freedom! I got into youtube just cause i enjoy sharing experiences with everyone. When i first started i didnt even know how to edit videos or make a thumbnail now im always looking to improve. I do lets plays to gameplay videos. I do games from Black Ops To lego games. Theres not much i wont try or watch. I mainly play on ps4 but currently thinking about expanding. Looking forward to making new friends and checking out new channels. You should check me out.

I love recording moments when I play games now ^^ It feels almost like a waste not to record videos when I play games at all :eek: I'm glad that you learned more tricks of the trade for youtube in general. There's a lot to learn, consider, and to improve on for years to come!

Reactions: james swartley

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey! Welcome to the Freedom! community forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. Best of luck with you channel and everything else you set out for in life. Remember to never sell yourself short every subscriber or view is one more then other may have even if its a small number. See you around :D

Reactions: james swartley

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
I love recording moments when I play games now ^^ It feels almost like a waste not to record videos when I play games at all :eek: I'm glad that you learned more tricks of the trade for youtube in general. There's a lot to learn, consider, and to improve on for years to come!
i feel the same way . I like getting setup to record everytime i play because you never know what will happen. Thanks for taking the time to welcome me

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude, Welcome to the forum,. If you need any help with anything on your channel feel free to message me on Youtube or here on the forum. Best of luck with your channel
than you so much im really feeling the love here . and same to you im always here to help

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey! Welcome to the Freedom! community forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. Best of luck with you channel and everything else you set out for in life. Remember to never sell yourself short every subscriber or view is one more then other may have even if its a small number. See you around :D
thank you for the encouragement it means alot

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the forums and have fun with your let's plays :D