PC GMod and Minecraft collab (PC ONLY)

IcyFirestorm1

Rising User
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
I'm looking into collabing with people in minecraft to try and hopefully make better videos then what i do (my laptop limits what i can do) heres a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxns5tQ1bFuWh1bKpiIMHMQ?view_as=public
hey, well its a good thing that minecraft is the main thing that i do aswell have a look at what i play and tell me if your interested and what times you are available https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXZwi8p6pVeCGpsyJosUsg

IcyFirestorm1

Rising User
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
well if you would like the Tuesday the 9th I can record at noon with you if you would like, I mean other then that i am busy most of the days unless you are free at the evenings

IcyFirestorm1

Rising User
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
hey guys you can always do some recording with me, you can get a hold of me via my emails if you want then we can skype after, i will be able to record all weekend, and also after next week i have a whole week of work to do a lot of recording and editing for my channel

Gaming Tech158

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
Hello there! I've recently gotten GMod (Garry's Mod in case you were curious what GMod means). I have been recording Minecraft for almost 2 years (will be 2 years in Jan/Feb). And I feel like it's time for a change. Recently I've added some Steam games (which I've already got a collab partner for). But games such as GMod seems more fun if there were others. Right now it's just me and my friend (and lover) Froazzy. If you would like to join us, please include your PC game (Minecraft or GMod) as well as your name associated with that game. Also, you will have to have more then 1 month worth of videos (meaning more then 30 videos). And you should have a decent audio setup. It won't sound very good if we can hear background sounds/music while recording. Plus we won't be accepting anyone 14 years old or younger. You MUST be 15 or older. And you must have at least 15 subscribers. You also would need to have a Skype so we can communicate better. (not all games allow voice audio)

NOTE: The YouTube "subscriber" button associated with this account is my game channel where my game videos will all appear once uploaded.
Collab maybe?