PC GMod and Minecraft collab (PC ONLY)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
This sounds like a collab 4 me :F3
Kinda hard to collab with someone without any way to view thier channel. You have literally no information on your Freedom profile or a channel you own linked to your Freedom profile. I'm sorry but these are all the reasons I would have to automatically deny you. Also, just saying stuff like "sounds like a collab for me" doesn't mean anything without a link to your YouTube channel. If you want to collab, you'll have to add a link to your channel somewhere so the others can check it out before replying. I'm not trying to be rude or mean. I'm just saying how most collab applications (on here and on YouTube) normally are

Vortex

vortexch1
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey I would absolutely love to do a collab I have both of the games too and I am looking for a mate on YouTube to do YouTube videos regularly with anyway so if you could contact me back that would be great thanks mate! :)

TieFilms

Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2015
YouTube
You have an interesting channel. Do you have a Skype? And do you have either GMod and/or Minecraft? (Sorry. I don't have much else for recording at the moment) Also, I do unedited and uncensored videos. I hope you are ok with this
Yes i have a skype.
ericlandhunlock

Reactions: Vortex

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey I would absolutely love to do a collab I have both of the games too and I am looking for a mate on YouTube to do YouTube videos regularly with anyway so if you could contact me back that would be great thanks mate! :)
You already accepted me on Skype. But we just haven't gotten in a call yet. LOL!
Yes i have a skype.
ericlandhunlock
You're accepted and will be added to my Skype contacts shortly
Hey i have 500 subs on youtube atm the name is CrazyCasualGamer add me on skype fredric.json or steam Kattpung :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9nC7FsFdMM9BlguHNlrAlg
You are accepted and will be added to my Skype contacts shortly
This sounds like a collab 4 me :F3
I see you have edited your profile better. So I may accept you but only if you are still wanting to collab[DOUBLEPOST=1453199559][/DOUBLEPOST]So far everyone has been accepted. But some of you still haven't given me a Skype so I may add you to my Skype contacts. I can not add/collab if there's no Skype to add. Kinda hard to do without a Skype. So I'm sorry if any of you have NOT been accepted/added yet

Last edited:

recogamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hello i'm intersted in making a collab i have both those games so just add me on steam and skype "reocgamer" on both