PC GMod and Minecraft collab (PC ONLY)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I've recently gotten GMod (Garry's Mod in case you were curious what GMod means). I have been recording Minecraft for almost 2 years (will be 2 years in Jan/Feb). And I feel like it's time for a change. Recently I've added some Steam games (which I've already got a collab partner for). But games such as GMod seems more fun if there were others. Right now it's just me and my friend (and lover) Froazzy. If you would like to join us, please include your PC game (Minecraft or GMod) as well as your name associated with that game. Also, you will have to have more then 1 month worth of videos (meaning more then 30 videos). And you should have a decent audio setup. It won't sound very good if we can hear background sounds/music while recording. Plus we won't be accepting anyone 14 years old or younger. You MUST be 15 or older. And you must have at least 15 subscribers. You also would need to have a Skype so we can communicate better. (not all games allow voice audio)

NOTE: The YouTube "subscriber" button associated with this account is my game channel where my game videos will all appear once uploaded.

Reactions: Vortex

TieFilms

Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2015
YouTube
Hello there! I've recently gotten GMod (Garry's Mod in case you were curious what GMod means). I have been recording Minecraft for almost 2 years (will be 2 years in Jan/Feb). And I feel like it's time for a change. Recently I've added some Steam games (which I've already got a collab partner for). But games such as GMod seems more fun if there were others. Right now it's just me and my friend (and lover) Froazzy. If you would like to join us, please include your PC game (Minecraft or GMod) as well as your name associated with that game. Also, you will have to have more then 1 month worth of videos (meaning more then 30 videos). And you should have a decent audio setup. It won't sound very good if we can hear background sounds/music while recording. Plus we won't be accepting anyone 14 years old or younger. You MUST be 15 or older. And you must have at least 15 subscribers. You also would need to have a Skype so we can communicate better. (not all games allow voice audio)

NOTE: The YouTube "subscriber" button associated with this account is my game channel where my game videos will all appear once uploaded.

I may be interested pm me.

TheD0pie

Support kinda Guy
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
I am Interested too, unfortunatelly I got my new PC like a week ago and I didn't upload any videos but I promise I will , PM me :D

Tom Awesome

Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
I would love to join . I am all ways looking for people to collab with . Add me on Skype : utubet0t0g . So we can talk about making some videos together :)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sorry TheDOPie. But I checked out your channel and it's in another language. Unfortunately I only know english. So I don't see how we would be able to collab.

As for Tom and X373N... I would accept both of you. I have checked out both of your channels and you both seem to do an amazing job. Just so you are aware, I do uncensored and unedited videos. I hope this will be alright with both of you.

As for X373N... I don't use TS3. For some reason my recording software won't record anything from TS (any version). But we can still use Skype if that's ok with you

el Smurf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
ill collab with you my skype info is

vistaprintdotcom

add me, we can do a series or somehting together.

TheD0pie

Support kinda Guy
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
You missunderstood, I am Greek, I have a greek channel and I am starting a new English channel. I know how to speak proper English, so you don't have to worry :D

Vortex

vortexch1
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
I would be really interested in taking part in this as I have both games and I love them! Add me on skype and message me and for anyone else replying to the post feel free to do so too :)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I would be really interested in taking part in this as I have both games and I love them! Add me on skype and message me and for anyone else replying to the post feel free to do so too :)
I just checked your channel. I could hear your voice but it was extremely quiet. I had to turn my volume on my speakers almost to max for your game video I saw (the Forest one). But the recent vlog one seemed fine. Was there an audio problem with your game video or something?

Vortex

vortexch1
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
I just checked your channel. I could hear your voice but it was extremely quiet. I had to turn my volume on my speakers almost to max for your game video I saw (the Forest one). But the recent vlog one seemed fine. Was there an audio problem with your game video or something?
Yeah bro kind of Ive been fixing it lol it was the setup i was using lol should be fine now for future uploads lol