Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Hi,
Awhile back one of my gf's video has been hit with a false copyright claim from 'Freedom!' without any options to dispute it even though it was her own work and no part of Freedom's content in it. That has been resolved but now it has hit back but not on the same video that was brought up and resolved before but on most of her videos now which really alarmed us for a bit. We contacted George via the email [email protected] gave us but I wanted some mods or admins's help as well to give it a bump on the proper channels in their end as well.

We're hoping that it'll get resolved soon as well as the last time.

Thank you

Link to the first Thread about this issue that was resolved previously.
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/freedom-copyright-claim.208383/

Image link to the Video Dashboard on the Videos that were Copyrighted.
http://imgur.com/a/u2hKb
http://imgur.com/fPUTb2D

Ticket

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Oh wow. So theyve had someone manually go on your video and file the claim. Now thats something that doesn't happen alot. Do you know anyone here in the network that could have done this?

Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Oh wow. So theyve had someone manually go on your video and file the claim. Now thats something that doesn't happen alot. Do you know anyone here in the network that could have done this?
It happened before on one video, I put up the link on my first post and the issue was resolved a bit faster than it's currently taking now. Anthony took the Ticket # I made about it a day ago on one of my gf's comment on Freedom!'s video so hopefully it gets processed real soon.

Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Please reply to the ticket you sent asking for a reply or giving further details.
You have to understand that Freedom is a very large network and has a limited support team. Once it took them 2 weeks to get back to me.

Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Please reply to the ticket you sent asking for a reply or giving further details.
You have to understand that Freedom is a very large network and has a limited support team. Once it took them 2 weeks to get back to me.
That really isn't an excuse for them since this is partly legal since someone from them 'manually' claimed 9 videos which aren't theirs and monetizing it for a week now. The ticket I sent them didn't have any replies for at least a week now as well.

Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Mate. If your that concerned please make the video private while this is sorted. Your going to have to get a staff member to solve this for you. Post a link to this on one of the admin or moderators profiles.

Reactions: Nice
Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Hmm this is really weird, I've never seen Freedom take claims over a video. So she is not a Freedom partner? Has she ever been partnered with Freedom? Also where is the music that she is using coming from?
Hi,
It happened once last August on one video but it got resolved in just a few days (link to that thread is on the First Post) so we're not sure why the 9 videos are taking over a week to get released specially there wasn't any Dispute Button on the Copyright Notice page which wasn't normal. I applied her before (May 2016) and she was a Freedom! partner up until the 1st week of August (started the unlink process about 1st week of July) then we just partnered her with Adsense after she was unlinked. The music is from either YouTube Music Library and/or NoCopyrightSounds, the music credits are on the video description on every video. There aren't any audio or music that was from Freedom! since she couldn't choose any music she wants on the ones Freedom! had partnered up.

Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
If you want you can make the video unlisted while its sorted. :)
(It may have to be public when they check it with the CMS but as far as I know you should beable to put it as unlisted)
Thanks, might as well just leave it at public since if they 'do' check then it would make the processing faster since it's viewable by them. We just want it sorted out now since it's getting a bit depressing as of this moment.

Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Hi,
I was wondering if we can get another bump for this since there's still no resolution and it'll be a couple more days before it becomes 3 weeks..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.