Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Hi,
Awhile back one of my gf's video has been hit with a false copyright claim from 'Freedom!' without any options to dispute it even though it was her own work and no part of Freedom's content in it. That has been resolved but now it has hit back but not on the same video that was brought up and resolved before but on most of her videos now which really alarmed us for a bit. We contacted George via the email [email protected] gave us but I wanted some mods or admins's help as well to give it a bump on the proper channels in their end as well.

We're hoping that it'll get resolved soon as well as the last time.

Thank you

Link to the first Thread about this issue that was resolved previously.
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/freedom-copyright-claim.208383/

Image link to the Video Dashboard on the Videos that were Copyrighted.
http://imgur.com/a/u2hKb
http://imgur.com/fPUTb2D

Ticket

Last edited:

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Hi,
That's not Georges email.
Please open a ticket at: support.tm
I'm kind of disappointed that they provided YouTube with a no-function email to contact them about such issues. If I weren't on Freedom! then it would have worst. Problem as well is that from my own experience, support takes about a week or so to reply then another week sometimes if they asked you details. Will just have to take it as well on other different channels.

Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
I contacted YouTube directly and they got back to me within 20 minutes.
We contacted YouTube before and this is what they have to say.
Code:
Hello,

You may resolve the issue directly with the claimant at SNIP. Please note that YouTube does not mediate copyright disputes.

Regards,

The YouTube Legal Support Team

So, I'm not sure what you're insinuating in your statement. We haven't contacted FUPA yet though.

Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
No I'm not a bot. Just do as I have said.
Not sure if you're undermining me or something but I've already did those since I started this thread. And, I'd like to point out that you said "That's not Georges email." and your advice is to contact the claimant which you already deemed not his or something. Now, that's a special kind of something.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Mate. That isn't Georges email and George doesn't take care of copyright claims. You have to be patient with support as we get heaps of requests for problems. Try and give support as much details as possible including screenshots and a detailed overview of what happened.

Upvote 0

BigGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi @Nice
You can contact YouTube directly via Creator Support here: http://goo.gl/hoYxc4 or Freedom Support here: http://goo.gl/z10DVM
In addition only users that are associated with any networks can contact YouTube Creator Support directly and you don't need to have 15,000 hours of view time in the last 90 days unless you're not with Freedom! moreover you will not expect any reply from [email protected].You may try contacting them using the links given above.

Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Hi @Nice
You can contact YouTube directly via Creator Support here: http://goo.gl/hoYxc4 or Freedom Support here: http://goo.gl/z10DVM
In addition only users that are associated with any networks can contact YouTube Creator Support directly and you don't need to have 15,000 hours of view time in the last 90 days unless you're not with Freedom! moreover you will not expect any reply from [email protected].You may try contacting them using the links given above.
Hi,
Thanks but as I've said we already contacted YouTube regarding and [email protected] will be the one to reply with regards to Copyright emails. I've open a Support ticket on Freedom Desk before but no reply as usual. I've been on YouTube for quite a while so I know my way around. What I'm looking for in posting this here, as what I've said on my first post, is to "get some mods or admins's help as well to give it a bump on the proper channels in their end" since that's what expedited the process before on the thread that I've linked on my first post.

Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Mate. That isn't Georges email and George doesn't take care of copyright claims. You have to be patient with support as we get heaps of requests for problems. Try and give support as much details as possible including screenshots and a detailed overview of what happened.
Hi,
Yes, the ticket I sent them included screenshots of the video and what it looks like on the Copyright page of a video as well as the links to the 9 videos that are hit.

Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Please go to your creator studio dashboard. Click the help and feedback button. If you see an option to email then you can contact YouTube directly. They are really fast at getting back. Give as much detail as possible.

Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
Hi,
Please go to your creator studio dashboard. Click the help and feedback button. If you see an option to email then you can contact YouTube directly. They are really fast at getting back. Give as much detail as possible.
I feel like I keep on repeating myself. Yes, that is how we contact them regarding the Copyright thing since there isn't any Dispute button. Just to recap. We already contacted YouTube and Freedom! but no answer is given as of yet.

Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I feel like I keep on repeating myself. Yes, that is how we contact them regarding the Copyright thing since there isn't any Dispute button. Just to recap. We already contacted YouTube and Freedom! but no answer is given as of yet.

Can you send us an image of the actual claim not just your dashboard.

Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
You need to have patience. If its been more then 3 days since you contacted them then contact them again.
Actually, they should be more responsive with this kind of issue since a.) They're claiming content that isn't theirs. b.) They're monetizing content that isn't theirs. The fact that it says "manually detected" is disturbing since it gives you an idea that it isn't automated but a person viewed the videos and thought, "Hey, this is Freedom!'s content. Better claim it." which isn't the case.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.