For small channels

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
although I may only have 7 subs I think people are just passing up my channel and other small channels! I have had my channel for a month and I know that I have had a lot of views from around the world replie down below if you have the same problem |
\/
My biggest tip for you, especially bring so small, is try to be selfless. Help others often, and they'll help you. Speak kind words and just give thoughtful insight to what people say. At this stage, it's about building others up just as much as it is building on yourself. Make quality work and don't spam and complain, be a positive influence.

Reactions: ZichnesS

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
People will always pass up smaller channels and favour the larger ones they know. I have to say whenever I look something up on YT I always try and view content from a channel with a small amount of views / subs just to do a little part in making their day. All I can say is those with small channels (myself included) just need to keep making quality content, and hope that people will enjoy it.
I definitely agree and do the same when I look something up.

Panic Puppet Gaming

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE! ENGLAND!
twitter.com
YouTube
You just got to have fun with it! Don't expect to become the biggest youtuber ever in a month, not even in a year lol. The channels that are huge have been around for years. Not only that, but youtube has become so oversaturated with content that you'll see hundreds of videos posted on the same topic. Not to mention, when the big youtubers did start, they had an easier opportunity to get noticed because there wasn't so many people trying to become "youtubers".

So I say just keep having fun with it and don't worry too much about the numbers! Before you know it, people will subscribe to you and actually enjoy your content! Baby steps man!

^^^ This guy knows the score (y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

Coka

I'm in love with the Coka!
Freedom! Member
although I may only have 7 subs I think people are just passing up my channel and other small channels! I have had my channel for a month and I know that I have had a lot of views from around the world replie down below if you have the same problem |
\/
Not being funny... your channel is 4 months old...

To be successful it's about consistency... I haven't been myself but I get a few thousand views a month and I'm quite content but I've had my channel two years.

The fact you're on here complain says to me you want instant success, sorry but you will learn in life you have to work hard.

Nobody owes you anything and if you're going to make Minecraft videos you're trying to break into an extremely hard market.

Reactions: Panic Puppet Gaming

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Definitely think all smaller channels get passed on but it takes a while to build a successful channel.. its worth the hard work though and remind yourself why you started in the first place to stay focused:)

Ryan Sutilla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
Menomonee Fall, WI
YouTube
The only thing I can say on this is that literally everyone has a youtube now and days. People come and they go. People don't want to Sub to someone who may not be here tomorrow because they gave up because they weren't getting the result they wanted. Subs will come. I never thought I would hit where I am right now. Through the grapevine I have met people who have passed my channel along to other people and so on and so on. Enjoy the ride I have had a lot of fun just meeting new people and hearing there mistakes.

Reactions: james swartley

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
The only thing I can say on this is that literally everyone has a youtube now and days. People come and they go. People don't want to Sub to someone who may not be here tomorrow because they gave up because they weren't getting the result they wanted. Subs will come. I never thought I would hit where I am right now. Through the grapevine I have met people who have passed my channel along to other people and so on and so on. Enjoy the ride I have had a lot of fun just meeting new people and hearing there mistakes.
Now this is advice i support

Reactions: ColorfulScreen

K2KIER

Rising User
Mar 17, 2016
People will always pass up smaller channels and favour the larger ones they know. I have to say whenever I look something up on YT I always try and view content from a channel with a small amount of views / subs just to do a little part in making their day. All I can say is those with small channels (myself included) just need to keep making quality content, and hope that people will enjoy it.
Yeah man i understand what you are saying, It's so hard to stay motivated with creating content when nobody else seems to notice your work! :)

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
I totally agree with you. Unfortunately lot of people pass the small ones because they think the channel won't make good videos but lot of the small channels have sometimes better quality videos or sounds then the big ones but these small channels will grow very quick and they only need to be patient!

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
I have been doing videos for almost 2 years now and my subs have gone up gradually. But I do find that if you add the right tags to your videos when you upload them you will get more views and your videos are more likely to pop up in the search feed. So not just the small channels but the larger ones as well needs to tag tag tag... And be creative with your tags as well... Best of luck to you all...

Just wanted to share some advice I myself got from a larger YouTuber (y) (Y)

Reactions: ColorfulScreen

ColorfulScreen

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
USA
YouTube
I have been doing videos for almost 2 years now and my subs have gone up gradually. But I do find that if you add the right tags to your videos when you upload them you will get more views and your videos are more likely to pop up in the search feed. So not just the small channels but the larger ones as well needs to tag tag tag... And be creative with your tags as well... Best of luck to you all...

Just wanted to share some advice I myself got from a larger YouTuber (y) (Y)
Good ideas...

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
\/
I'm not really one to talk but you haven't done anything compared to other thousands of channels on youtube. there r people that have been doing this for years that still r small. plus u r playing minecraft, that is the most uploaded game in all of youtube.

Reactions: Cajun Tinker Belle

nologic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
eyelogix
Register on Google+, Instagram, Twitter heck even reddit can give you views.
Hashtags is your best tools for get your videos out there. Play 30h or more into a game and make reviews. Let's plays won't cut it unless you got the fan base for it.

Have a personality when you talk if you sound like a boring teacher they will ditch the video before the one minute mark.

All the advice I can give you.