Favorite Anime?

Hasan Mabry

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Philadelphia
YouTube
_theINTELECT
Hey! I thought I'd just make this thread to hear about what peoples favorite anime are and consider watching them if I haven't watched them already! My favorite anime is Kaze No Stigma, I'm really into action and comedy anime. So ecchi makes its way in there... A lot. Ecchi is hilarious okay.
List your favorite anime below! :D
Between Naruto and Cased Closed! I watch a nice amount, including Bleach. Sadly enough, they suspended the anime for bleach, well, the tv show at least![DOUBLEPOST=1406076908][/DOUBLEPOST]
My favorite anime is the only one I watch :), Naruto
Naruto is almost universal, haha! I think even some grandpas watch it! It's that good![DOUBLEPOST=1406076965][/DOUBLEPOST]
Death Note, Naruto, The Legend of Korra & Sword Art Online
Did you like Legend of Korra better than the original series??[DOUBLEPOST=1406077046][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's my top 6 favorites Animes
One piece
Naruto
Death Note
Dragon ball
Bleach
Newest fav is
Attack of the titans
All of those are soo good! Attack on Titan is great! Cannot wait for them to start working on season 2. It has been prolonged due to manga issues[DOUBLEPOST=1406077085][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dragonball z, bleach, full metal alchemist, blood+, soul eater, attack on titan, trigun, lupin the 3rd, sekirei, thers more but forgot the names lol
Full Metal is amazing!!! I am on season 5 of brotherhood!

JustAGamerCJ

Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2014
Washington
www.youtube.com
YouTube
tphchris
Between Naruto and Cased Closed! I watch a nice amount, including Bleach. Sadly enough, they suspended the anime for bleach, well, the tv show at least![DOUBLEPOST=1406076908][/DOUBLEPOST]
Naruto is almost universal, haha! I think even some grandpas watch it! It's that good![DOUBLEPOST=1406076965][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you like Legend of Korra better than the original series??[DOUBLEPOST=1406077046][/DOUBLEPOST]
All of those are soo good! Attack on Titan is great! Cannot wait for them to start working on season 2. It has been prolonged due to manga issues[DOUBLEPOST=1406077085][/DOUBLEPOST]
Full Metal is amazing!!! I am on season 5 of brotherhood!
I haven't seen the new legend of korra (Season 2) but I have seen full metal both the original and brotherhood. both great animes.

Reactions: Hasan Mabry

Hypnosiz

New User
Jun 14, 2014
In Slendy Woods~ q~q
YouTube
There are so many animes that are my favorite! Q^Q. Well, I'll list a few. Hunter x Hunter, Full Metal Alchemist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Attack On Titan, Naruto, and lastly, (I know this may not be an anime but I still love it!) The Legend of Korra c:

xlTwinkielx

Everyday Im Hustle'n
Freedom! Member
Jun 11, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
YouTube
Man I never thought I'd see a Fav Anime/Manga list thread.
My All time Favorite:
-Trigun
-One Piece
-Attack on Titan
-Samurai Champloo
-Naruto/shippuden
Good series:
-Yu Yu Hakasho
-Inuyasha
-GunGrave
-Bleach
-Fairy Tale