Favorite Anime?

ValmarWings

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2014
YouTube
Yeah, often times as a trick to get gifts or a favourable treatment. SAO touched on that in the first episode as well, if I recall correctly ^-^' But dw, it'll be explained in full deetz ;3

BoblingtonG

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2014
West Linn, Oregon
YouTube
Yeah, often times as a trick to get gifts or a favourable treatment. SAO touched on that in the first episode as well, if I recall correctly ^-^' But dw, it'll be explained in full deetz ;3
Yeah there were some guys who made girl characters in the first episode of SAO xD but yeah when I was a kid in Runescape I'd make a girl character in hopes of people giving me gold xD didn't quite work hahahah

TheStarScythe

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2014
YouTube
TheStarScythe
I really like Naruto, Dragonball (except Dragonball GT), Bleach and Fairy Tail.
The last Anime I've seen was "Noragami" a few days ago. It's a really cool Anime about a god, that no one knows^^

Pokeysletsplays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2014
YouTube
I have a list
Haganai
MM!
NAKAIMO - MY LITTLE SISTER IS AMONG THEM!
High School DXD
Is This Zombie
Infinite Stratos
Heavens Lost Property (1 And 2)
Cat Planet Cuties
Kanokon
Girls Bravo
Maken-ki
Mysterious Girlfriend X
sekirei (1 and 2)
Accel World
Rosario + Vampire (1 and 2)

BoblingtonG

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2014
West Linn, Oregon
YouTube
I have a list
Haganai
MM!
NAKAIMO - MY LITTLE SISTER IS AMONG THEM!
High School DXD
Is This Zombie
Infinite Stratos
Heavens Lost Property (1 And 2)
Cat Planet Cuties
Kanokon
Girls Bravo
Maken-ki
Mysterious Girlfriend X
sekirei (1 and 2)
Accel World
Rosario + Vampire (1 and 2)
Thank you for not being ashamed to put some beautiful hilarious ecchi on the list.
Also hi Pokey lel

TheStarScythe

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2014
YouTube
TheStarScythe
Another Anime i really like is "Angel Beats", and to be honest: At the end, I cried :D
And i like "Girls and Panzer". They have done it very well with the different nations temperament and tanks :)

xThat1Gamer

Apr 24, 2014
YouTube
Kill la Kill.
That is all.
Lol, no really, there's quite a few animes that I like. So I guess I'll make a list.

Dog & Scissors
Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Free!
Vividred Operation
Attack on Titan (Worth the overhype)
Day Break Illusion
Beyond the Boundary
Watamoe
Saki
Angel Beats
Deadman Wonderland
Future Diary
Highschool Of The Dead
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Rosario Vampire
Kill la Kill
Nobunagun
Tonari no Seki-kun: The Master of Killing Time

JCJordan97

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2014
Uk, Midlands
YouTube
Bleach, tops it for me, would top it more if the anime continues, so super cool and then theres one piece which is all about being a pirate with "freedom" get it! get it! no? ok *hides in corner*
then death note and naruto following :3

or
Have to say, one of my favourite animes was Shuffle! but I love so many it's tough to pick just one. Started watching Black Bullet last night, rather enjoyed the first episode.

cause that was just memories of me and my mates fighting over who got who, we were so otaku back then....yeh...back then xD

Reactions: Ex0du5_2169

Metro

Rising User
May 6, 2014
North Carolina
YouTube
Awe man I have a whole list of animes that I liked, But the only ones I'm currently watching are Naruto Shippuden, Detective Conan, Soul Eater Not! and D-Frag!

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Do you mean my avatar? If yes, that's not Marth, it's Lucina :)

dun dun duuuuun!

In all seriousness .. it does sort of look like Marth but with long hair. Like the female version of him lol. I like Fire Emblem games ... but don't really play them all to often now that I think about it.

TheStarScythe

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2014
YouTube
TheStarScythe
dun dun duuuuun!

In all seriousness .. it does sort of look like Marth but with long hair. Like the female version of him lol. I like Fire Emblem games ... but don't really play them all to often now that I think about it.
Hope, it's not a spoiler anymore, but in awakening, there is a fighter with the name "Marth", but later in the game you get to know that this Marth is not the real Marth, it's Lucina, the daughter of the main charakter (chrom) :)