Favorite Anime?

GamersMedia

Well-Known User
May 16, 2014
YouTube
I love 4 Equally lol. Dragon Ball Z | One Piece | Naruto and Shippuden| SAO. I love all 4 of them. I watch like every episode of each one every month haha.

FavioP96

Rising User
May 24, 2014
YouTube
i love Beelzebub and fairytail those are ones i watch as much as i can
Dragon ball is what got me into anime and it was my childhood

HidNLimits

Freedom! Member
May 31, 2014
YouTube
In terms of Genre:
Sick and Horror: Mirai Nikki
Action/Romance - Rurouni Kenshin
Comedy/Action - Fairy Tail
Pure Comedy - No game, No life

Thatlonghairdude

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2014
YouTube
Steins;Gate, No game No life, Code Geass, Death Note, SaO and Attack on Titan to name a few.... Although there's a lot of series I can't even remember anymore :D I've even got Steins;Gate, No game No life and Death note references in my Youtube intro ^^

Kuya

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2014
Glasgow, Scotland.
YouTube
_KuyaP
If you like your action, I recommend Darker than Black - specifically the first series, the second isn't as good as the first. I do like Shingeki no Kyojin too, because it's so dramatic lol.

Dragonball is definitely still one of my all time favourites, and the only Anime I watch in English too! Just can't settle with the Japanese dub, since I grew up with it in English. Another I liked growing up was Outlaw Star, that used to be on CNX (later Toonami) ... used to sneak up after my mum went to bed to watch it when I was a kid haha!

RedPhanthom

(ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻・/
Freedom! Member
Jun 27, 2014
Miami, Florida
YouTube
RedPhanthom
If you like your action, I recommend Darker than Black - specifically the first series, the second isn't as good as the first. I do like Shingeki no Kyojin too, because it's so dramatic lol.

Dragonball is definitely still one of my all time favourites, and the only Anime I watch in English too! Just can't settle with the Japanese dub, since I grew up with it in English. Another I liked growing up was Outlaw Star, that used to be on CNX (later Toonami) ... used to sneak up after my mum went to bed to watch it when I was a kid haha!
I loved Darker Than Black, I should rewatch it again when I get the chance.

My favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Original was good and all but Brotherhood has a more interesting story for me), Then comes Gantz since Uh theres a bit too much of everything there then Dragon ball series since its one of the best Anime(cartoon? Don't remember, don't care) if you have watched it before.

Emery

Well-Known User
May 18, 2014
Boston
YouTube
RailgunSkye
If you like your action, I recommend Darker than Black - specifically the first series, the second isn't as good as the first.

I liked season 2 over season 1 myself. Suo just makes it a lot more fun. Well for me.

I must be the only one who hates AoT with a passion. XD

Granted as much as I hate it I am fine with Toonami airing it for the people who enjoy it. :)

Everyone is hyping the new Sailor Moon dub and here I am happy that Funimation got Free!

Woohoo, anime lovers thread :D
Hmm, i've seen alot too.. gonna list my favorite anime here ^_^

Kinda old:
1. Ghost Fighter (YuYu Hakusho)
2. Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin)
3. Slam Dunk (basket ball / funny anime)
4. Ippo Makonochi (boxing / funny anime)
5. Hunter X Hunter
6. Flame of Recca

Drama:
1. Angels Beats!
2. Clannad + Clannad After Story
3. AnoHana (The flower we saw that day) *If you didn't cry in this anime - you're not human >.< *
4. Elfen Lied
5. Steins;Gate (sci-fi)

Action:
1. Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
2. Sword Art Online
3. Log Horizon
4. Code Geass ( dramatic too xD )
5. Psycho Pass

And of course there is.. Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball Z, Fairy Tail.. which has so many episodes..

Well there are alot more great animes out there, I just happend to remember this bec probably they have some impact to me in some way :)

oh btw, check out my channel for anime music/amv/mixes/rock covers:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX8TdvZ3xe4wcs4NmrW_Xlw/videos

cheers! :)

Last edited:

Eternalgamma

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2014
Michigan, USA
YouTube
Hands down my favorite anime has to be Death Note. SWO is good too and of course DBZ, Bleach, etc. but by far Death Note. The story is just so...crazy and intense and I love it.