Gaming Do you want to gain Subscribers? Grow your channel? Click here!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hey guys, I have recently came up with a series idea. It will be giving other channels shoutouts. I have 140 Subscribers at the moment, and I want to help other, smaller youtubers grow their channel! All you have to do is leave a reply with a short message describing your channel, and leave a link to your channel, and I will pick a select few every video to shoutout. I really want to grow your guys' channel! Also, you can go on my channel and leave a comment on one of my videos explaining your channel. Thanks to you all!

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40_TIrcRabjzP7srm74qSQ
I'll be doing gameplays and commentaries mainly. I have a goal for my channel to maintain positivity and help create an overall positive fanbase. Worth so much negativity in today's world, we need more positive figures to help inspire those around us. Thanks for your consideration and thank you for helping out the community :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbd_8yWytpz5vUDk8UIucsA

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone!

My gaming channel does funny scary random stuff or whatever the subscribers or I fancy, I upload daily at 5pm GMT +00 and been around over a month

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
Yo!
I would greatly appreciate a shout-out and its really nice that you are doing this to help others :)

I'm a smaller Youtuber who makes Gaming videos and Tech reviews. I occasionally vlog and have the hopes to pursue more techy videos in the future.
Channel: youtube.com/memogamings

Asian Banana

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
Asian_BananaYT
Hey guys Asian Banana here, and I do Minecraft PvP videos as well as Black Ops 3 videos! If you could help me grow that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! : )