Gaming Do you want to gain Subscribers? Grow your channel? Click here!

Nick Power

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I have recently came up with a series idea. It will be giving other channels shoutouts. I have 140 Subscribers at the moment, and I want to help other, smaller youtubers grow their channel! All you have to do is leave a reply with a short message describing your channel, and leave a link to your channel, and I will pick a select few every video to shoutout. I really want to grow your guys' channel! Also, you can go on my channel and leave a comment on one of my videos explaining your channel. Thanks to you all!

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40_TIrcRabjzP7srm74qSQ

Reactions: Kid_jorgee

Nick Power

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Awesome! That's not a problem really, we just need to be on at the same time so Europe would of been easier. What exact time zone are you? im +0
-3:30 here. It can maybe work out? What's your skype so I can add you and we can set something up. I play Runescape like you and got some ideas for some videos with RSPS's and such! Excited to work with you mate

Bears On YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
-3:30 here. It can maybe work out? What's your skype so I can add you and we can set something up. I play Runescape like you and got some ideas for some videos with RSPS's and such! Excited to work with you mate

Oooh! Awesomeee! My Skype is - The.Original.Csb