Gaming Do you want to gain Subscribers? Grow your channel? Click here!

Nick Power

Rising User
Hey guys, I have recently came up with a series idea. It will be giving other channels shoutouts. I have 140 Subscribers at the moment, and I want to help other, smaller youtubers grow their channel! All you have to do is leave a reply with a short message describing your channel, and leave a link to your channel, and I will pick a select few every video to shoutout. I really want to grow your guys' channel! Also, you can go on my channel and leave a comment on one of my videos explaining your channel. Thanks to you all!

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40_TIrcRabjzP7srm74qSQ

Nick Power

Rising User
Awesome! That's not a problem really, we just need to be on at the same time so Europe would of been easier. What exact time zone are you? im +0
-3:30 here. It can maybe work out? What's your skype so I can add you and we can set something up. I play Runescape like you and got some ideas for some videos with RSPS's and such! Excited to work with you mate

Bears On YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
-3:30 here. It can maybe work out? What's your skype so I can add you and we can set something up. I play Runescape like you and got some ideas for some videos with RSPS's and such! Excited to work with you mate

Oooh! Awesomeee! My Skype is - The.Original.Csb