Gaming Do you want a shoutout? Do you want to grow?Click this thread to find out how!

ThePixeAxeDude

New User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!
i would like to have a shoudout

Reactions: ProSkater

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey man really nice idea you have there and you see it really clever by adding the half of your to the one who gets the shoutout. So if you can try to shoutout my channel i would really appreciat it and i subbed to your channel aswell! :)

Roo Badley

New User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys!!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!

This is pretty amazing man. Good to see people like you that care about community and growth. I just subbed to you and i would love a shoutout or even if you just checked out my vids i would be stoked. Im just getting started so its not the greatest just yet but any tips or help would be great. Thanks.

MkTplays

Rising User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
subscibed :) if you could consider me for your next shoutout it would be appreciated but dont worry there are tons of people out there looking for shoutouts so if you have any room i would appreciate it :)

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Guys Thank you for hitting almost 75 subscribers!!
If i hit 80 till Monday then i am going to make a special!!
With more of you guys so if you want a shoutout leave it in this post Thank you and have a lovely day!!

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Thank you for submmiting!!
And yes if we get to 80 subscribers or close till the next Monday then i am going to put you all in my video !!
Thank you and have a lovely day !!
Love you Guys you are my family !!

Give Wisdom

New User
Jan 15, 2016
Thanks guys for helping me get 65 subscribers on my channel!!
I couldn't be more happier right now !!!
Thank you so much for you support!! If you want a shoutout the post down in the post!!
Thank you again and goodbye!!

If you are interested we could collaborate on a video. You speak Portuguese yo ablo espanol tambien dime si estas enteresado en aser algo.

Youtube.com/GiveWisdom1

AnthonyCK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Thanks !
I love the idea of the shoutout series. It really helps others that deserve more subscribers like yourself. I also subbed and love your channel. It would be great if you could give me a shoutout! :)