Gaming Do you want a shoutout? Do you want to grow?Click this thread to find out how!

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Would be amazing to be in your next weeks shoutout video :) For sure gonna subscribe as well <3 Look forward to seeing whos chosen next week man :)

ChocoBarMan

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
Dude it is cool to know that you like to help other people! I would love if you gave me a shout out. I'm not the best Youtuber but it would be awesome if you would shout me out!

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Dude it is cool to know that you like to help other people! I would love if you gave me a shout out. I'm not the best Youtuber but it would be awesome if you would shout me out!

Awesome guys !! Right now I am really sick and unfortunately I will not make a video today I just can't.
I am sorry!! I should be better in Thursday!!!
Thank you all for being there for me when I need .

Louis Simpao

Rising User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!
can you put me in your next shoutout? thanks!
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChyfpntifip3eIe3mCJcg1g

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey man I think this is great what your doing for the community. If you have the time could you do something for me sometime? My channel is Athreos

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Hey man I think this is great what your doing for the community. If you have the time could you do something for me sometime? My channel is Athreos

Thank you!!
And yes i will do something for you if you need any help contact me on Skype
username:diogo.mc1
Thank you have a nice day!!
And of course subscribe if possible!!

Adam Ivancic

Rising User
Feb 10, 2016
United States
YouTube
What's up guys!!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!
I would be interested in this!!! I can tell a couple of my friends that I know outside of youtube to give you a sub, and I will also sub! So please send a sub and a shoutout my way!!!

Thomas Sanchez

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
RETRO_X_IT
What's up guys!!
Thanks !
Hey ProSkater i was wondering if you could give me a shout out on your next shout out video? i would really appreciate it so much :D also i subbed to you :D