Gaming Do you want a shoutout? Do you want to grow?Click this thread to find out how!

Papa bear

Rising User
Mar 7, 2015
YouTube
What's up mate, I don't do gaming vids, instead I do vlogs! Love this idea because of the actual review. It's not just "Go sub to him." Hope you shout me out! good luck with your vids.

lonelysouls

Feb 22, 2015
Hi there I'm l0n3lys0uls I would really appreciate it if you could do a shout for my channel it would help me a lot of you could check out l0n3lys0uls I would put a link up but due to being on my phone I'm limited

Reactions: ProSkater

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Thank you Guys!!
Yestreday i was out of internet so i couldnt talk!!
But today when i checked my subscribers i hit 80 subs!!
Thank you for all the support !!
Evrybody is on my next SHOUTOUT MONDAYS!!
Stay tuned for more videos!!
Thank you guys for achieving this amazing gift!!
Today is my birhtday so it's special!!
Thank you again!!

CasualGamingYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!
Hey man I would really appreciate your help! If possible (it would be pretty awesome) do you think I could be in your Monday video for shoutouts? I really need help on getting noticed more :) thanks in advance! Subscribed!

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Guys thank you for the support!!
I f you guys are wondering-Why didn't you post?
My pc suffered a little acidente and it toke time to fix but luckly tommorow as promised i am going to do the video with a new editing software and unfortunatly i los all my things so i got a temporary Intro!!
Thank you again for 80 subscribers i was not expecting it but now my big goal is to hit 100 subs!!
Can you help me?
Thank you guys and goodbye!!!

HalfsGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 13, 2014
YouTube
Hey man, sorry to hear about the pc. I hope you don't have any more accidents :D I'm almost at 100 subs myself and I would totally appreciate a little help. Thanks in advance :33

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Hey man, sorry to hear about the pc. I hope you don't have any more accidents :D I'm almost at 100 subs myself and I would totally appreciate a little help. Thanks in advance :33

Yes you are almost at 100 subs!!
Congrats!!
And as i said for my 80 special i am going to put everone that posts here!!
I wish you good luck and yes you are going to be featured in my next SHOUTOUT MONDAYS!!!
Thank you!!

Reactions: SpartanHunter -720