Offering Detailed Channel Feedback/Review

NinjaNultrix

Ultimate Ninja Gamer
Freedom! Member
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
NinjaNultrix

Here's what I though of your channel. Starting with your homepage, you've made it very organised and has a good variety, well done. Moving on to your rtwork I felt it was rather good. :), your avatar and banner are relevant and are well made. I though the same about your thumbnails for the most part, some did slip under the quality of other. Moving on to your content I felt the commentary was a little hard to understand in places (to me at least) but otherwise there's nothing wrong what what your making. Your intro was nice and snappy and quick. Your video descriptions were great and had all the links it needed. It nice to see you having your own website, and its very professional too. you have several social links too which is also great to see.

Overall your channel is well laid out and has little change needed.

I'd rate your channel 8/10

[/spoiler]

Much thanks for the review dude! What could I do to make it jump from 8/10 to 10/10?

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
To all waiting for reviews, sorry for the delays, I've had a mad dash IRL and still haven't got much time free to do these.
I plan to get through all the requests before this post during the next week. Thank you for your patience.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
So a while ago I did some channel feedback for people which turned out to be very popular, people appreciated what I said about their channel and how I laid it out. So I'm back once again to do some more. Reply below to get your review, I'll be doing things differently this time as I'll be commenting on the following in my review

- Homepage layout
- Channel Artwork (avatar, banner & thumbnails)
- Content quality (if video provided)
- Channel description
- social links
- +anything else I may have to say
- along with a rating out of 10 for your channel

As before I will give each channel at least a paragraph of feedback

I will quote your post with the feedback when I make it

Testimonies from previous thread
I would love seem feedback if possible, thanks

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Sorry for the long delay's, I'm getting a lot of requests for these. I'll try to get through to you all within a week of you making the request but there is no guarantee that I will. Anyone above this post who I haven't done yet will be in the next one or two (split into groups of 5).

GlowingDude

Hey man i havent had a review on my channel recently and would reeeeeaaaallly appreciate one.....if you have some spare time that is :D

Here's your review: Your homepage layout is okay, you could have a few less on there as it does seem rather full, playlist after playlist. Your channel trailer to me was a little low quality on some of the visual recordings (laggy). you could also be more specific on what you do that "gaming videos" (any genre or style? new or old?). Moving on to your channel artwork I felt your avatar was rather low quality compare to the rest of your channel and could be improved. Your banner was okay but some more blurring on the background colour would help. Your thumbnails are good though most of the time, your latest 2 video thumbnails are a good style while the channel trailer thumbnail looks terrible in comparison. Your descriptions are okay but could be expanded a little more or describe more about the video and what happens in the episode. Your social links are good and well updated.

Overall I'd rate your channel 6/10

GoldenGame

I would love a review too :)

Here's your review; starting with your channel homepage you could use a channel trailer to attract more of an audience to your channel. though your layout is great. Moving onto your artwork your avatar and banner are good, I felt the banner background could be blurred out a bit to make the text clearer but its not really needed. as for your thumbnail you have recently been using branding in the thumbnails which is a good practice, keep it up and uniformed, there good. Moving to your content I looked at your latest video. I felt your intro was too long, it should really be 3-5 seconds tops, 10 is too long especially with no hooking moment from the video before it to keep people watching. as your commentary was in German not English I can't give any honest opinions on that (sorry). Your video descriptions could be better with social links and more details on what happens in the video. However you do have social links on your channel page which is good to see.

Overall I'd rate your channel 5/10

Dman431

Id love to get a channel review if you have time. Thanks

Here's your review; Starting with your homepage I felt it could use a featured video whether that's a god video or a channel trailer to get new viewers interesting in your channel. Your channel artwork could use more work, your avatar and banner are rather unrelated to each other. Your thumbnails are a bit better but most are repetitive and dull, try to at-least change the background image each video and make it custom rather than using a image off google. Moving to your content I felt your commentary had a fair bit of background noise and could be improved however your visuals were good. Your video descriptions could have social links in them along with more detail on the video itself.

Overall I'd rate your channel 3/10

JarredSinclairTV

I'd love a review :D If you are still doing these!

Thanks in advance :D

Here's your review; Starting with your homepage layout I felt you'd done a good job with it, its not too cluttered and has a good choice of content along with a trailer which was good and well made :). Moving on to your artwork I liked your avatar and banner they both matching in style along with your thumbnails which are also good. Moving onto your content I felt the commentary's were good and video quality was great + your intro was short and simple :). Your descriptions are very detailed and well laid out.

Overall, I really liked your channel (so you get a sub from me :) ), its very professional and should go far.

I'd rate your channel 9/10 - (best rating given so far)

Reactions: GlowingDude

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
JarredSinclairTV

Here's your review; Starting with your homepage layout I felt you'd done a good job with it, its not too cluttered and has a good choice of content along with a trailer which was good and well made :). Moving on to your artwork I liked your avatar and banner they both matching in style along with your thumbnails which are also good. Moving onto your content I felt the commentary's were good and video quality was great + your intro was short and simple :). Your descriptions are very detailed and well laid out.

Overall, I really liked your channel (so you get a sub from me :) ), its very professional and should go far.

I'd rate your channel 9/10 - (best rating given so far)

Wow. Thank you so much for the AWESOME Review! It really does mean alot and thank you so much for subscribing aswell! This has made my day :D thank you very much once again!

Reactions: Jonathan