Service Channel Feedback

Thomas Eccles

Rising User
Sep 10, 2015
YouTube
Hi, MMW here.
I love youtubing and I have rest my channel, its also been revamped, please could you rate it!
youtube.com/c/MrMonkeyWorsley

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Note to all who are waiting for feedback:
Sorry for taking so long, I'll be going through each of you tonight in order of when you posted your request.
Thanks, ~ Capt

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
oh, boy some channel feedback. I would love some feedback on my channel to help me grow :p Don't hold back the comments man.

Trinikid513

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Hello All

I'm CaptainAdric, I do Game Design and Development IRL along with hosting a well laid out Minecraft server Network (with website & forums) and running some youtube channels.

I'm here to give feedback on your channel which will include elements of the following;
- homepage layout
- channel artwork (avatar and banner)
- content quality
- thumbnails
- description
- social links
- +anything else I may have to say

I will give each channel at least paragraph of feedback and a subscribe in return would be nice but is optional.

I will quote you with the feedback when I make it

UPDATE [09/02/16]: Please allow 48 hours for a reply, I get a lots of these to get through therefore it may take some time to get around to doing yours. I also have IRL stuff to do as well. If it has been longer than 48 hours you may PM me to remind me.

hey bro thanks for doing this. https://www.youtube.com/user/triniloverboy6/featured

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Multiple Responses to requests in this post! If your not in here from thread page 2 its coming soon.

SnDplaysGames's Feedback

i would love some feedback :)

Hello, sorry about the delay, here's your feedback

Firstly looking at your channel layout, you have a nicely organised front page with several sections with playlists showing the content you create. Looking at your channel trailer I felt it was a bit long. really it should be short and snappy to the viewer rather than a 4 minute video. However you do get the message of who you are which is a good start on the trailer. Moving onto your channel art, your banner is okay but a bit simple and is clearly made in something like paint to me, try looking up some tutorials on making a slightly better looking banner (I'll also comment on the white text can be hard to read over the lime green for people with a form of colorblindness). Moving onto your content (your portal 2 coop video was the one I chose to base this part on), it had some funny moments which made me smile but I felt it was a lot quieter than the intro and therefore you should work on balancing the audio to the 0db a tad better to make that less notable. Your thumbnails are okay but could be better. Your latest video "Lad Nights out (GtaV Funny Online Moments" is okay but I feel it would be better without the game logo in the corner. I'd consider making a unique style of thumbnail for your content and keeping to it rather than having a large mix of thumbnails for your videos. even if its just a border around the thumbnail it will be an improvement. Your channel description is good and has all the details it should have (nothing to improve there). Finally you could have a facebook / twitter page for channel to allow fans to interact with you whenever.

-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Irvine Sonicboom's Feedback
Hello! I would love some feedback on my channel. I'm really curious on what people will say :)

Firstly looking at your channel layout I felt it was really good, you have plenty of content on show. Looking at your channel trailer, it is very good and I would say anything is needed to make that any better (Well Done, I don't say that often). Moving on to your channel art I felt your banner was simple and effective, I mainly like how your keeping to a theme with your artwork. However I was not so keen on the channel avatar, while the symbol was good I felt the text could be in a better place, then that's just me others may like it as it is. for content I looked at one of you channel exposure videos and a gameplay video to get a mix of what you make. I really liked your channel exposure videos and I wouldn't mind being in one myself (hint, hint :) ). While your gameplay content was nice I'd consider doing commentary even if its light commentary, though I like your captions saying what you might say in the video anyway. Your intro and outro are amazing and I have nothing to complain about there. Moving to your thumbnails I really like them and how you keep to your style of thumbnail is excellent. Your channel description is good and has all the necessary parts I'd expect in the channel description. Your social links are good but try to post on both facebook and twitter at the same time (like when a new video comes out theres a post within minutes letting them all know its there).

Hope this helps :)

Chris Paternoster's - Comment Response
thank you for the great feed back? Could you expand on the wwe content on why you felt it was a bit bland and how better to expand it?? as much feedback i can get the better! and i am currently working on channel art and logo to make it look alot better!
I'd say it needs more audio, even if that means turning up the volume in game. some in-game music would really liven it up for me.​

Chris Paternoster

Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Multiple Responses to requests in this post! If your not in here from thread page 2 its coming soon.

SnDplaysGames's Feedback

Firstly looking at your channel layout, you have a nicely organised front page with several sections with playlists showing the content you create. Looking at your channel trailer I felt it was a bit long. really it should be short and snappy to the viewer rather than a 4 minute video. However you do get the message of who you are which is a good start on the trailer. Moving onto your channel art, your banner is okay but a bit simple and is clearly made in something like paint to me, try looking up some tutorials on making a slightly better looking banner (I'll also comment on the white text can be hard to read over the lime green for people with a form of colorblindness). Moving onto your content (your portal 2 coop video was the one I chose to base this part on), it had some funny moments which made me smile but I felt it was a lot quieter than the intro and therefore you should work on balancing the audio to the 0db a tad better to make that less notable. Your thumbnails are okay but could be better. Your latest video "Lad Nights out (GtaV Funny Online Moments" is okay but I feel it would be better without the game logo in the corner. I'd consider making a unique style of thumbnail for your content and keeping to it rather than having a large mix of thumbnails for your videos. even if its just a border around the thumbnail it will be an improvement. Your channel description is good and has all the details it should have (nothing to improve there). Finally you could have a facebook / twitter page for channel to allow fans to interact with you whenever.

Irvine Sonicboom's Feedback

Firstly looking at your channel layout I felt it was really good, you have plenty of content on show. Looking at your channel trailer, it is very good and I would say anything is needed to make that any better (Well Done, I don't say that often). Moving on to your channel art I felt your banner was simple and effective, I mainly like how your keeping to a theme with your artwork. However I was not so keen on the channel avatar, while the symbol was good I felt the text could be in a better place, then that's just me others may like it as it is. for content I looked at one of you channel exposure videos and a gameplay video to get a mix of what you make. I really liked your channel exposure videos and I wouldn't mind being in one myself (hint, hint :) ). While your gameplay content was nice I'd consider doing commentary even if its light commentary, though I like your captions saying what you might say in the video anyway. Your intro and outro are amazing and I have nothing to complain about there. Moving to your thumbnails I really like them and how you keep to your style of thumbnail is excellent. Your channel description is good and has all the necessary parts I'd expect in the channel description. Your social links are good but try to post on both facebook and twitter at the same time (like when a new video comes out theres a post within minutes letting them all know its there).

Hope this helps :)

Chris Paternoster's - Comment Response

I'd say it needs more audio, even if that means turning up the volume in game. some in-game music would really liven it up for me.​

thank you for the feed back!

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
More Feedback

Note to -> (@Trinikid513, @
M&Mnz & @
Legends Of Allstars)
your feedback will be in the next feedback post I make.

FainterStreak's Feedback

Hey! I see you're giving channels feedback. I would love it if you reviewed me because I would love other people's opinion!

I make skits, tutorials, and just odd videos. I would love it if you checked me out!

Hello, starting with your homepage layout I felt it could do with some work as I had no tab options to get around your channel, you should also consider making a 30 second to 1 minute channel trailer to give new views a taste of what you make. Moving to your channel art I really liked your avatar as it went with the name of your channel but your banner is completely off topic to me. consider using your avatar to make a banner that matches it. This will put a lot of people off. As for your content its okay but you could improve your video quality a lot as it was in the portrait recording that doesn't help. Your need to work on your thumbnails a bit to have your own unique style which views can instantly recognize to be yours. Your channel description could be improved to have a upload schedule and it could also be a bit more specific on what you make. Finally you should consider getting some dedicated social links for your channel to allow views to interact with you even more.

Audio Visual Reviews's Feedback

Can I get feedback too?

Here's your feedback :)

Starting on your homepage I'd say you have a nice layout To start with but as you make more content you should consider having the sections dedicated to certain content. Your channel trailer is a good snappy length but could have some more visuals to make it a tad more engaging but otherwise that's good. Your channel art is okay, your avatar is great but you need to make a channel banner to make people think your more dedicated to youtube. otherwise it looks like you couldn't be bothered. Your content to me it was a tad dull, you could spice it up by having some video visuals and maybe talking with a bit more excitement, also I could easily tell that your intro was a playback of a youtube video (try to not do that as it looks unprofessional). Your thumbnails are okay but look a bit too simple (as if they were made in under a minute in paint) try to make a slightly more interesting thumbnail to make your videos stand out in the crowd. Your channel description is okay but could include and upload schedules you may have. Finally your social links are good and up to date, (nothing to improve there).

MMW's Feedback

Hi, MMW here.
I love youtubing and I have rest my channel, its also been revamped, please could you rate it!
youtube.com/c/MrMonkeyWorsley

Hello, starting with you homepage layout you could do some work to it as you produce more content, a channel trailer would be a good thing to consider to get new views to subscribe (around 30 seconds to 1 minute). Your channel art is pretty good, I would say your avatar could use the text being a bit bigger and in a brighter shade of green so it stands out over the background, and your banner could use the same. Your content is very long but good commentary and video quality. Your thumbnails could use some work to make a nice unique style. right now they look like a screenshot from the video itself (default). You should also consider adding a channel description to improve your SEO and allow users to see any upload schedule you may have. Finally you should consider also having a facebook page for your channel to branch out to a wider audience as not everyone uses twitter.

Undergroundtank's Feedback

oh, boy some channel feedback. I would love some feedback on my channel to help me grow :p Don't hold back the comments man.

Hello, starting with your homepage layout there could be some improvement. A channel trailer is a great start along with some sections dedicated to specific series of videos you make. your channel art could also use some work. you avatar is okay but your banner, to me, was horrible it needs a lot of work, I'd start over on that if I were you. your content isn't bad and has good commentary and video quality. Your thumbnails aren't too bad you should consider making some kind of style for your content. Your channel description is good but could use a reference to an upload schedule for those who look for them. Finally you should consider having a facebook page for your channel so not to restrict your viewers to one social media.

Artsy Irvine

Freedom! Member
Thank you so much for your time to review each and every one of us! I know it takes a lot of time and effort to do these.
Actually, my icon symbol is a literal "sonic boom" -no no not the TV show - it's the sound created by jets when they go faster than the speed of sound. (But anyway, it's not really as appealing as I expected). I created a "sonic boom" diagram to be my logo to replace my Minecraft icon (Still used here at the forums though), because I don't upload Minecraft often. But I'll see what I can do about my logo.

I won't be having Channel Exposures right now, but I'll feature/notify you as soon as it's back.

I do have an issue with FB at the moment. As soon as I upload something, it automatically posts to G+ and Twitter.
My Twitter feed is synced with my Facebook, so Twitter should be able to post it to Facebook. It works sometimes, but other times, doesn't. I'm also checking for solutions.

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Firstly a note to all, sorry for the delay on this feedback, I had no internet for a good week so I couldn't get on here to do your feedback. This post should clear my list of people who haven't got their feedback yet, however if I missed you please let me know.

Trinikid513's Feedback

hello, here's your feedback

Starting on your homepage layout it isn't the worst layout but you should consider not making the page too long as not all will look all the way down the page. you channel trailer is a video thanking you subs rather than a trailer, I suggest you make a quick video to show them what your channel is about. Your channel art is okay but can have some improvements, the text on your banner could stand out a bit more. Your avatar could also stand out more as to me it was a bit hard to make out what it was. Your content is reasonable but I'd consider making the intro a bit shorter as to me it few too long and moved my attention off the video. Your thumbnails are okay but your using a simple text generator for the text (I can tell, I know where you got it from), try using a different font if your going to use that on your thumbnails. Your channel description could be improved to include your upload schedule and a be a bit more detailed. Finally your social link are good but just make sure to keep your art up to date.

M & Mnz's Feedback

Can i have some feedback

Here's your feedback

Your channel homepage has a good layout but you should consider showing playlists of some of your content to show off what you have to offer. You should also consider having your channel trailer in the trailer section, the trailer itself is okay but your using a template for some of it and the music is out of sync now and then which makes it sound poorly edited. Your channel art is good and I have nothing to say on ways to improve that. your content could be improved, your intro is good but was badly cut, try using a fade to make it fit in better. Your mic quality needs improving it put me off instantly. your thumbnails could also be improved to be a bit more appealing to look at. your channel description is good and there isn't anything to improve there the same with your social links.

Bread Gaming's Feedback

Hey there. Can you give me some feedback about my channel? The main thing I want to know is how good the content is in your opinion.Thanks!

starting on your homepage layout, your layout could be improved to show each playlist individually rather than in a group, it just looks a tad better. You should consider creating a channel trailer to give new viewers an overview of what you create. I feel your logo is good but could do without the text and the banner seems too common, try making something new and unique for your channel. your content is okay (I can't judge it fully as I don't really know anything about smite), The content itself is okay but could be better, your content uses windows movie maker which is a bit basic and your content could have commentary over the footage in post to make it more interesting. Your thumbnails could also use some work as some to me feel as if they are just default ones assigned by YouTube. Your channel description could be improved to explain what you do and and upload schedule you may have. You should also consider getting some social links like Facebook or Twitter.

Legends Of Allstars's Feedback

Hey bro Can I Get Mine ;)

sorry it late, here's your feedback.

Starting on the layout you could make and show playlists of your content. You could also consider making a channel trailer to show what content create. your channel art is good and fits the theme of your channel. your content is okay (I'm not a WWE fan so I can't say much) but your intro looks like a free template and the editing software you used. Your thumbnails could be improved as they all look very different in style and some look like YouTube default thumbnails. Your channel description is good but you could include a upload schedule. your social links are good and up to date.

Tacolyte Gaming's Feedback
Hello,I would love a feedback. Thanks for your services and time.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsNHCdkwQgcoQIaOW8m0K9g

Here's your feedback

Your homepage layout could be better with some playlist to specific content as and when you have more content created. Your trailer is quick and to the point but could be expanded a little. Your channel are is okay but your banner could look a bit better, to me it seemed to be made in paint rather quickly. Moving to your content the video quality wasn't bad but your commentary could do with some work as I didn't find the funny moments video funny at all. Your thumbnails on the firewatch videos are good but you should work on your Gmod ones to make them look as good as those. You should also consider adding a channel description to help with SEO and help new views find out key info about your channel in an instant. Finally you should consider getting some dedicated social media links for your channel to allow fans to interact with you more.​

Tacolyte Gaming

Respected User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Firstly a note to all, sorry for the delay on this feedback, I had no internet for a good week so I couldn't get on here to do your feedback. This post should clear my list of people who haven't got their feedback yet, however if I missed you please let me know.

Trinikid513's Feedback
hello, here's your feedback

Starting on your homepage layout it isn't the worst layout but you should consider not making the page too long as not all will look all the way down the page. you channel trailer is a video thanking you subs rather than a trailer, I suggest you make a quick video to show them what your channel is about. Your channel art is okay but can have some improvements, the text on your banner could stand out a bit more. Your avatar could also stand out more as to me it was a bit hard to make out what it was. Your content is reasonable but I'd consider making the intro a bit shorter as to me it few too long and moved my attention off the video. Your thumbnails are okay but your using a simple text generator for the text (I can tell, I know where you got it from), try using a different font if your going to use that on your thumbnails. Your channel description could be improved to include your upload schedule and a be a bit more detailed. Finally your social link are good but just make sure to keep your art up to date.

M & Mnz's Feedback

Here's your feedback

Your channel homepage has a good layout but you should consider showing playlists of some of your content to show off what you have to offer. You should also consider having your channel trailer in the trailer section, the trailer itself is okay but your using a template for some of it and the music is out of sync now and then which makes it sound poorly edited. Your channel art is good and I have nothing to say on ways to improve that. your content could be improved, your intro is good but was badly cut, try using a fade to make it fit in better. Your mic quality needs improving it put me off instantly. your thumbnails could also be improved to be a bit more appealing to look at. your channel description is good and there isn't anything to improve there the same with your social links.

Bread Gaming's Feedback

starting on your homepage layout, your layout could be improved to show each playlist individually rather than in a group, it just looks a tad better. You should consider creating a channel trailer to give new viewers an overview of what you create. I feel your logo is good but could do without the text and the banner seems too common, try making something new and unique for your channel. your content is okay (I can't judge it fully as I don't really know anything about smite), The content itself is okay but could be better, your content uses windows movie maker which is a bit basic and your content could have commentary over the footage in post to make it more interesting. Your thumbnails could also use some work as some to me feel as if they are just default ones assigned by YouTube. Your channel description could be improved to explain what you do and and upload schedule you may have. You should also consider getting some social links like Facebook or Twitter.

Legends Of Allstars's Feedback

Starting on the layout you could make and show playlists of your content. You could also consider making a channel trailer to show what content create. your channel art is good and fits the theme of your channel. your content is okay (I'm not a WWE fan so I can't say much) but your intro looks like a free template and the editing software you used. Your thumbnails could be improved as they all look very different in style and some look like YouTube default thumbnails. Your channel description is good but you could include a upload schedule. your social links are good and up to date.

Tacolyte Gaming's Feedback

Here's your feedback

Your homepage layout could be better with some playlist to specific content as and when you have more content created. Your trailer is quick and to the point but could be expanded a little. Your channel are is okay but your banner could look a bit better, to me it seemed to be made in paint rather quickly. Moving to your content the video quality wasn't bad but your commentary could do with some work as I didn't find the funny moments video funny at all. Your thumbnails on the firewatch videos are good but you should work on your Gmod ones to make them look as good as those. You should also consider adding a channel description to help with SEO and help new views find out key info about your channel in an instant. Finally you should consider getting some dedicated social media links for your channel to allow fans to interact with you more.​
Hey, thanks for the feedback. Will do. What editing software do you use?
thanks!

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube

Thank you so much for suggestion, i really agree and apperciate you, thanks bro, btw i liked your chnanel, thats why subbed you. :)