Service Channel Feedback

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hey Captain I Would Love To Get A FeedBack And I Will Make Sure To Subscribe You Cause You Are Helping A Lot Of YouTubers Out Here.

Here's Your Feedback

Starting on your homepage there can be some improvements made right away. You should consider organizing it a little more to include single playlists and a channel trailer section. A trailer is also good to have and should be 30 - 1 min showing off your channel. Looking at your channel art you banner can be improved to avoid having things cut off from it. Try using this to make a template to build off. I also feel the text in your avatar could be scaled up a little to make it more legible. Moving onto your content, I felt your intro was a tad long, it could be shortened to around 5-8 seconds which would make that less notable. as for the videos themselves (looking at Minecraft PE videos) the video is well edited to show the two perspectives but its easy to notice that Ash has a better phone for recording that Frank as there is a lot of lag shown on Franks while Ashes it smooth. I'd suggest getting the same device to ensure the quality is equal on each player. (This can put people off if not fixed really).

Looking at your thumbnails there can be improvements. To me all your thumbnails are rather cluttered. I'd start by making a design you like and then using it for a series and repeating. you could have less text on the thumbnails and make sure the titles don't fill up anymore than 40% of the thumbnail. Moving on to your description its a tad vague and only covers what you do, you could add a upload schedule and a short bio of both of you to the description to make it more interesting. Finally I'd consider getting some social links such as a Facebook page and a Twitter Account dedicated to the channel to allow your fans to interact with your content and share it with their friends.

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
Here's Your Feedback

Starting on your homepage there can be some improvements made right away. You should consider organizing it a little more to include single playlists and a channel trailer section. A trailer is also good to have and should be 30 - 1 min showing off your channel. Looking at your channel art you banner can be improved to avoid having things cut off from it. Try using this to make a template to build off. I also feel the text in your avatar could be scaled up a little to make it more legible. Moving onto your content, I felt your intro was a tad long, it could be shortened to around 5-8 seconds which would make that less notable. as for the videos themselves (looking at Minecraft PE videos) the video is well edited to show the two perspectives but its easy to notice that Ash has a better phone for recording that Frank as there is a lot of lag shown on Franks while Ashes it smooth. I'd suggest getting the same device to ensure the quality is equal on each player. (This can put people off if not fixed really).

Looking at your thumbnails there can be improvements. To me all your thumbnails are rather cluttered. I'd start by making a design you like and then using it for a series and repeating. you could have less text on the thumbnails and make sure the titles don't fill up anymore than 40% of the thumbnail. Moving on to your description its a tad vague and only covers what you do, you could add a upload schedule and a short bio of both of you to the description to make it more interesting. Finally I'd consider getting some social links such as a Facebook page and a Twitter Account dedicated to the channel to allow your fans to interact with your content and share it with their friends.
Thanks Captain I Have Subscribed You And I Would Try My Best To Improve My Channel

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I'd like feedback, if possible.

Here's your feedback Bizarre

Starting with the homepage as always, you have a good video as your trailer video which I like to see and its good enough to entice new views. though the layout could be improved a little to have specific playlists which you like on the front page for viewer to see. Moving onto your content your intro is nice, snappy and quick enough not to be annoying. in general I felt your content wasn't too bad but the laughing doesn't sound to good on the mic your using so I'd consider attempting to sort that out.

Your thumbnails need some work, I found most of them to be horrible looking except the one from "TRASH VILLAGE | A Story About My Uncle [2]" which to me was a good thumbnail which suited the content it was made for. The others can have a vast improvement, which includes making a template of sorts to follow and making the thumbnails better to look at. Your channel description some details that are useful and yes people do still use it as it is used is SEO (Search engine optimization) I believe. I suggest adding more details to it and a quick bio. Finally your social link to twitter would be better off if it had a dedicated one with matching avatar.

Reactions: BizarreETHAN

BizarreETHAN

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube
Here's your feedback Bizarre...
Thanks for the feedback, Captain. I'm glad you were honest about it because I know my thumbnails are horrible, haha. I was hoping you wouldn't just play it off and be like "Thumbnails are good" or anything of that sort. Honestly I was expecting something like,"The thumbnails could use some work" but I'm glad you just said they are what they are- horrible. I will try to work on that, though. I just changed my Twitter picture to my YouTube channel profile picture and will try to work on a template later today. Anyways, thanks for the feedback. <3

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
i would love some feedback please

Now this is your Feedback :)

Starting with your channel layout I felt your homepage could have a few playlists of some of your best content rather then just uploads and your most popular ones. Your trailer isn't bad and gets the message across. Moving on to your content, your intro is nice but I felt it was a tad long (its up to you whether you edit that). The content I watched felt a tad bland and could be improved with some music or commentary even if its post recording. you video description could also have a bit more detail as it helps popel find your videos

Looking at your thumbnails there could be a vast improvement. judging by them you don't actually edit them, I might be wrong but it looks that way. You should consider making so good looking thumbnails to go with your content. Your channel description is okay but could include a reference to when you plan to upload videos. Finally you should consider having some social links such as a Facebook page and Twitter account to interact with your fans.

Hunted Death

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hunted_Death
Hello, here your feedback on your channel;

Starting with your homepage layout, your layout is pretty good though I would consider moving the tutorial playlist section to be under the uploads as it would make it visible early on for new views rather than having them scroll down. you could consider having a trailer of sorts showing what you make in a montage of sorts just to entice new views to subscribe. Now looking at your channel art your avatar isn't terrible but I'd consider either brightening the text for making the background darker s people such as I who have a form of colour blindness struggle to read the text. your banner is okay though I consider removing the diamond armor on the right as it shows a lack of effort on that bit.

As for your content, it isn't bad but some improvements could be made. I watched your two latest video's and they felt a tad bland. While your editing is pretty good with the overlays showing what the user needs to make the build they could be more exact to say how much they need of each item. The music is okay is its loud enough but on the tutorial for a stable it seems to be too quite and I got distracted but other things too easily. Maybe consider doing commentary or voice over to make it more interesting. Moving to your thumbnails your two latest thumbnails are great and work with the theme of the channel but try to keep it constant throughout the channel as a template.

Finally onto your description and social links. your description could be improved to include a bit more detail on what you create and any upload schedules you have so views can know when to expect content from you. As for your social links you could make a dedicated twitter account for your channel and connect to your fans that way rather than linking it to your personal account.
Thank you! I will work on it :) and speaking about a commentary I was thinking about it but I would like to do it in dutch but with english subtitles do you think that is a good idea?

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I definitely need some feedback as I progress I need to have another look on things :D

Okay, here's your feedback Sharrazar

Starting on your homepage your page is good, you have a nice amount of sections showing off your content. Your channel art is okay, but I'd consider making it a tad thicker on the outline to make it slightly easier to see. your content is nice but to me seems to be all the same kind of thing which the zombie voice which can get repetitive after while, try some different approaches to content now and then to keep views coming in. Your thumbnails are great and I have nothing to comment about them. Your channel description is also good and gets all the important details. Finally you could have a facebook page and twitter account dedicated to the channel and update them lots.

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I wouild like a feedback please :)

Here's your feedback Kurtos

There is less to talk about as you don't have any content exempt an intro. Anyways starting with your homepage when your have some content you should add sections for series your run on the channel. looking at your intro video to me it looks like a template I saw a while back, I could be wrong but it looks that way. There is no other content for me to look at to give you feedback on and for thumbnails I'd make up a design before making the content. You should add a channel description to help others get idea of what you make and when you'll be uploading it and having a twitter account for your channel will help get your content out there.

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
Okay, here's your feedback Sharrazar

Starting on your homepage your page is good, you have a nice amount of sections showing off your content. Your channel art is okay, but I'd consider making it a tad thicker on the outline to make it slightly easier to see. your content is nice but to me seems to be all the same kind of thing which the zombie voice which can get repetitive after while, try some different approaches to content now and then to keep views coming in. Your thumbnails are great and I have nothing to comment about them. Your channel description is also good and gets all the important details. Finally you could have a facebook page and twitter account dedicated to the channel and update them lots.

thanks for the feedback, I know a lot of which you are saying and it was something that I had been thinking for a long time but then i realized that other people use their own voice on a day to day basis. I have figured out how i can keep the voice by turning it up a bit. I am going to start doing zombie plays horror games series too as people would be thinking: "What a zombie playing horror games?"

It is unique and people would think how would a zombie respond to a horror game? and yes the same rule aplies and I am trying to find other things to do but I think if i Dedicate one day for a specific series and maybe perhaps do Q&A series no idea what it would be called but in my actual voice. I might even do a collab with my self as me and sharrazar zombie here and there.

with social media I do twitter. I tried reddit etc. but I have no success so I might join up to different forums and see what happens from there.

I am also trying to find music that goes nicely with my zombie commentaries and I think that is whats dragging it out a bit and I need good music that doesnt class with the voice which is hard to find as its extremely deep. So I have no idea if you have some suggestions?

Chris Paternoster

Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Here's your feedback

To start I looked at your home page layout and channel trailer video. Your layout is content rich and does a good job of showing what your channel is about and what you post on it. as for the trailer it isn't a trailer really I'd recommend making a short 30 second to a minute video just explaining what your channel is about. Next I looked at your channel content and picked a few videos at random. your batman series could use a little more spoken word that it has but it good quality and your WWE content felt a tad bland and could be expanded on better.

Now for channel artwork I'd say there can be a large improvement here. Your banner is cutoff by YouTube and is a bad quality. I suggest you get a image editing program that can do layers (such as paint.net) and smooth out the banner, I'd also suggest using this to get a full size banner image to start with. your logo text is way to small to read. If you're going to have text in your logo it should be leg-able on your channel. As for your thumbnails they aren't bad but some channel branding could be added to make the thumbnail stand out and the text could be moved up a little on the thumbnails to avoid be covered up by the video time overlay.

Finally you channel description and social links. your description is a tad basic but does explain why you make videos. I'd add a little extra explaining any upload scheduales you may have e.t.c. As for social links you could have a facebook page and twitter account for your channel to allow views to interact with others and share your videos which will help get additional exposure to your content.
thank you for the great feed back? Could you expand on the wwe content on why you felt it was a bit bland and how better to expand it?? as much feedback i can get the better! and i am currently working on channel art and logo to make it look alot better!

FainterStreak

Rising User
Jan 26, 2016
Iowa
www.is.gd
YouTube
Hey! I see you're giving channels feedback. I would love it if you reviewed me because I would love other people's opinion!

I make skits, tutorials, and just odd videos. I would love it if you checked me out!