5.fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
watch all 5 and your life will be complete

fireforgaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 6, 2014
netherlands
YouTube
havent seen Another and Mirai Nikki is not that good imo but there are others that are must watch like HxH
did you watch elfen lied already?[DOUBLEPOST=1409351683][/DOUBLEPOST]
havent seen Another and Mirai Nikki is not that good imo but there are others that are must watch like HxH
i saw another it is a really cool anime man you must watch that!

XxOverFlowKyuubixX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2014
YouTube
did you watch elfen lied already?[DOUBLEPOST=1409351683][/DOUBLEPOST]
i saw another it is a really cool anime man you must watch that!
have not seen elfed lied and do not plan on ever seeing it after i saw some brutal stuff considering i am trying to avoid horror since i am scared from blood even animated.

FnKakturneDz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2014
Italy
YouTube
IeSN_Kakturne
Heyo guys. I watched Shingeki no Kyojin and I am reading the manga aswell. I think it is a good serie, I mean, here people die, they are not resurrected by anything. Maybe certains scene are cruel but it's awesome ^^

Devlinholic

Sep 10, 2014
Singapore
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Geez this is hard so many anime to be name it really depends on what genes you prefer seriously... I just name the ones I am watching now btw.

1. Toyko Ghoul
2. One Piece
3. Zankyou no Terror
4. Aldnoah.Zero
5. Sword Art Online II

Filip Drobnjak

Rising User
Sep 15, 2014
YouTube
I agree with this post,Naruto Shippuden is one of the most famous anime that exists.
Mirai Nikki is just awesome,I like yandere ^-^ It has a great idea!
Attack on Titan.What can I say?Probably the best anime ever.The story,the Models,the Songs in the background,everything is just great.It isn't voted for the best anime of 2014 by mistake!

Can't wait for the movie !

#freedomfamily

Devilhawk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2014
YouTube
1. Blue Gender
The year is 2031, and after being in cold-sleep for twenty-two years, Yuji Kaido wakes up in the middle of a war for human survival against giant insects called the Blue, who have overrun the Earth and have killed almost the entire population

2. TriGun
Trigun takes place in the distant future on a deserted planet. Vash the Stampede is a gunfighter with a legend so ruthless that he has a $$60,000,000,000 bounty on his head. Entire towns evacuate at the rumor of his arrival. However, the real Vash the Stampede is not the same man that rumor portrays him to be. The enigmatic and conflicted lead character in Trigun is actually more heroic in nature; as well as a complete and utter idiot at times.

3. Neon Genesis Evangelion
When the Angels start attacking the planet Earth in the year 2015, only a handful of 14-year-old EVA pilots are able to stop them. Young Shinji Ikari suddenly finds himself forced to pilot EVA-01, a giant organic mecha, designed and constructed by NERV, that is the only thing that can stop the Angels.

4. Tenchi Muyo
Life for Tenchi Masaki, a "normal Japanese schoolboy", is shattered one day when a spaceship falls from the sky! Space Pirate Ryoko emerges, attaching quite quickly to Tenchi...and that isn't all! More alien females land at the planet, including the royal princess from the planet Jurai, starting Tenchi off on an adventure he won't forget!

5. Death Note
After an intelligent yet cynical high school student begins to cleanse the world from evil with the help of a magical notebook that can kill anyone whose name is written on it, international authorities call upon a mysterious detective known as "L" to thwart his efforts.

SoraGFX

Rising User
Sep 22, 2014
YouTube
SoraGraphics
Hey guys i want to bring you the 5 animes i liked the most not all of them are dubbed some are subbed but here you go!

1. Mirrai Niki! (future diary)
2. Naruto Shippuden!
3. Deadman Wonderland!
4. Attack on titan!
5. Another!

If you arleady watch any of this it would be awesome to hear your opinion about them!

1. Mirai Nikki - I loved this anime, the Yandere side of things was epic! xD

2. Naruto Shippuden - I love this series, but a few episodes after (SPOILER!!!!) Master Jiraya (Pervisage) died it started to dip a bit, and the series become slightly boring with all the sailing to the island for secret training business, but still a great series none the less!

3. Deadman Wonderland! - I haven't watched this series, and before you, haven't heard anything about it to be honest! I have to check this one out :)

4. Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyujin) - As you can see by my slightly altered Levi avatar (lol) I am a fan of the series, it has some epic fight scenes, cliffhangers, sudden turns in the story as well as an epic theme tune, what's not to love?

5. Another - Another anime I haven't seen or heard about, guess I have to watch it!

Definately advise you to check out another if you like horror/gore animes[DOUBLEPOST=1393872818][/DOUBLEPOST]And also highschool of the dead forgot to mention that

6. High School of the Dead - Such an epic, two season series! Lots of guns, the odd swearing, some tits, some humour, lots of zombies, I think I have watched it about 4 times now haha

ummx

Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2014
USA
YouTube
All to easy a question after all I'm behind in anime.

Fate Zero

Fist of North Star

Hellsing Ultimate

Gundam The first Series, They have remastered and uncut in Blu-ray now

I'm have problem think of fifth one.

Black Lagoon

all old series with lot of action.