5 Animes you must WATCH!

SmashWave

Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
smashwavez
Hey guys i want to bring you the 5 animes i liked the most not all of them are dubbed some are subbed but here you go!

1. Mirrai Niki! (future diary)
2. Naruto Shippuden!
3. Deadman Wonderland!
4. Attack on titan!
5. Another!

If you arleady watch any of this it would be awesome to hear your opinion about them!

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I have seen all of them besides Another

My thoughts on them are as follows.

1. Mirrai Niki was a very interesting anime. One of those anime you can't forget because of how weird and epic it was. I really liked the story.

2. Naruto Shippuden is pretty decent, not one of my favorites or even under what I consider a must watch. It is however considerably better then Naruto in my opinion.

3. Deadman Wonderland was just really cool and epic. I also loved the intro song so much that I purchased the song lol. I loved the idea of the powers using blood. I only wish they continued this anime further.

4. Attack on Titan was pretty crazy. Very creepy and pretty scary when you think about it. I mean what do you do when a giant as big as a 2 - 5 story building attacks you and tries to eat you? I love how it also get's into a weird conspiracy going on, and my guess is that the Titans are some scientific experiment that went horribly wrong. I can't wait till they continue this series, I am really looking forward to it.

SmashWave

Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
smashwavez
Definately advise you to check out another if you like horror/gore animes[DOUBLEPOST=1393872818][/DOUBLEPOST]And also highschool of the dead forgot to mention that

Soliloquy Mann

Rising User
Mar 3, 2014
YouTube
Deadman Wonderland was very interesting ...

I'm a huge Naruto fan, and just recently got finished watching Attack on Titan.
I'd highly recommend Hellsing OVA and Wolf's Rain.

UnderWolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 4, 2014
Brandon, Florida
YouTube
I recently got into anime, some of my favorites are...

Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Da Capo

and I have been watching a bunch of Ecchi's recently (don't judge i'm not a perv it's for the storyline lol.)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
A few more to check out.

Elfen Lied
Neon Genesis: Evangelion
FLCL
Samurai Champloo
Big Windup! (I honestly can't say why I enjoy this one but I do haha)
No. 6
Sword Art Online
etc etc etc

Can certainly agree to all the above. Though I personally never seen Big Windup! or No. 6.

Sword Art Online is a must though. Elfen Lied is also really really good if you are interested into a slightly more mature story line.

Neon Genesis is a great Mecha and psychological anime. Be prepared to have your mind blown if you watch it lol.

FLCL ... well ... just watch it. To hard to really explain XD.

Samurai Champloo is pretty good, but not much I can really say about it in particular besides that it's pretty cool.

I also suggest that if anyone likes Sword Art Online, to give the .hack series a try. Keeping in mind each series is pretty much a difference story about the world. Different time periods.

Savage Wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
i guess id be the guy to throw out yu yuhakusho and hajime no ippo in animes that should watched but i do advise that its for at least 14 and up but it depends on the maturity level

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
i guess id be the guy to throw out yu yuhakusho and hajime no ippo in animes that should watched but i do advise that its for at least 14 and up but it depends on the maturity level

Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my favorite longer anime. It didn't seem to have a single filler from what I saw, which is pretty dang impressive.

I like Hajime no Ippo, but sometimes it gets a little irritating when they drag out the suspense. I wish they would focus more on Ippo's fights.

Savage Wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
ye
Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my favorite longer anime. It didn't seem to have a single filler from what I saw, which is pretty dang impressive.

I like Hajime no Ippo, but sometimes it gets a little irritating when they drag out the suspense. I wish they would focus more on Ippo's fights.
yeah i got to buy the hd yu yu hakusho disk some day and THANK U i can deal with the dragged out matches because the suspense kiills me but ok i get it theirs other boxers but ippo THE MAIN CHARACTER needs to get the most screen time like hes the MAIN CHARACTER hello? lol