5 Animes you must WATCH!

ItsJustSteph

Rising User
Apr 23, 2015
YouTube
I only watched Attack on Titan from that list but I thought it was amazing. For one of my first anime's I was a bit like...erm ok, but i got into it really quick and loved most of the characters :)

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
1. Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
2. Entire Fate Francise (Fate/zero -Stay Night...)
3. Great Teacher Onizuka
4. Berserk
5. Hajime no Ippo

i have watched many animes attack on titan,one piece,naruto,bleach,fairy tail,death note,gurrewn lagann,black lagoon
but that are my must have watched top 5^^

Phcn15

Rising User
Aug 3, 2015
Hey guys i want to bring you the 5 animes i liked the most not all of them are dubbed some are subbed but here you go!

1. Mirrai Niki! (future diary)
2. Naruto Shippuden!
3. Deadman Wonderland!
4. Attack on titan!
5. Another!

If you arleady watch any of this it would be awesome to hear your opinion about them!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439456430][/DOUBLEPOST]
ye

yeah i got to buy the hd yu yu hakusho disk some day and THANK U i can deal with the dragged out matches because the suspense kiills me but ok i get it theirs other boxers but ippo THE MAIN CHARACTER needs to get the most screen time like hes the MAIN CHARACTER hello? lol
Yu yu is really cool

Reactions: TheKevit07

Thereepershadow

Freedom! Member
i lovr naruto im a lifetime fan of the show and i will still love it when am like 50 .

deadman wonderland was great, ima rewatch it as its been a while.

i just got finished watching tokyo ghoul, i highly reccomend this anime it does alot of stuff perfectly and it really is worth the time to watch it.

another that i thought was a great watch was Ao no Excorsit this is reallllly good .

and of coarse you got fairy tail with its incredible music and action and story

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
my five to watch would be

clannad / clannad after story
little busters
kanon 2006 (notice a pattern lol)
k-on
digimon season 1 and 2

Reactions: Phcn15

AJMix

Aug 10, 2015
YouTube
I would probably recommend:
  • Steins;Gate
  • Log Horizon
  • Noragami
  • Accel World
  • Sword Art Online
(Not in any particular order)

Will

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2014
I've seen a lot of series so far and I have to say your list is actually pretty decent (I'm not saying it's not all that, it's actually a pretty good recommendation list) but in my opinion; series like Naruto kind of flopped for a long time and Attack on Titans was/is pretty nice but it is a tad overrated, I did really love reading and watching Deadman's Wonderland it was a really good small-ish series and Another and Mirai Nikki were both really interesting to watch for a sort of suspense-y type of vibe.[DOUBLEPOST=1443338813][/DOUBLEPOST]On another note, if you want my list here are some series that were either released or updated this season that are pretty good:

1. Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma (This series is like actually really intense show about cooking if you can get over the fact cloths fly off of people when they basically get off from the sheer flavor of the food)

2. Durarara

3. Overlord

4. Gangsta

5. Gate: Jieitai Kanochi Nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (This show kind of shows a lot of Gun > Sword at the very beginning)

Last edited: