Sam Tays Productions

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone. I am a small channel but I would like to offer other channels to my viewers, so I am going to be starting a shout out series. If you are interested please just leave a comment with a channel link so I can check out your channel. if you cant post links yet just put like this example: youtube com pgomaddog
I should be able to figure it out if not I will just message you back. I hope to help some of you. Hear from you soon.
Thank you
PGO MADDOG
Hello, i am a film/ video production channel, can you please give me a shoutout, thanks

yt channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3gbO42FrgMZbuKqZEFeeQ

LiBRiUMz

Rising User
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Would love a shoutout!

channel: (Youtube)/MisterLiBRiUMz

Can't post links yet due to there being less than 5 posts on this account! But its the regular youtube link with /MisterLiBRiUMz at the end!

Thanks dude :)

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Yeah I'm the same I checked out both videos (they looked really good) but I didn't get a shoutout I checked on Saturday I understand if you want to end the series that's ok also I liked the second shoutout video the best because it seemed more organised good job bro keep it up

PGO Maddog (Thomas)

Freedom! Member
Hey Mate i was looking for the shout out and can't find it? u said to check the video out on Saturday and was unable to find
The videos featuring you and some more channels will be this Saturday. By the time you requested my Que was full so don't worry I will shout you out its just going to be the upcoming video this Saturday. Which due to all requests I will probably have 3 videos this weekend. Sorry for any troubles but all whom have requested a shout out on this thread will get on. Thanks for watching the videos I hope to keep your interests.

PGO Maddog (Thomas)

Freedom! Member
alright guys I have everyone coverd excpet the last 3 which is LiBriuMz, Invindictus, And RaZe Yeti. I am waiting for 2 more then you guys will be on my 6 episode in the series. For the rest your videos will be up this saturday as scheduled here episode 3 at 7am PST episode 4 at 12pm PST and episode 5 at 4pm PST this saturday make sure you check them out. Thanks for all and I hope I can keep your attention.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
alright guys I have everyone coverd excpet the last 3 which is LiBriuMz, Invindictus, And RaZe Yeti. I am waiting for 2 more then you guys will be on my 6 episode in the series. For the rest your videos will be up this saturday as scheduled here episode 3 at 7am PST episode 4 at 12pm PST and episode 5 at 4pm PST this saturday make sure you check them out. Thanks for all and I hope I can keep your attention.

I would love a shoutout if your still offering PGO Maddog, I also do monthly Q and A / Shout out series, ive already filmed me one for april though I will be sure to include you in my May's shoutout if thats helpful?