GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Could I please get a shoutout to GRE0022 http://bit.ly/1UTwgD9 I completely understand if my channel isn't good enough it's just I want to grow and I saw you and thought that you could really help so if you do shout me out I thankyou and appreciate it heaps your very generous doing shout outs with a channel that dosn't have thousnads of subs thanks for taking the time to read this

G

Gods of Odds

Hello everyone. I am a small channel but I would like to offer other channels to my viewers, so I am going to be starting a shout out series. If you are interested please just leave a comment with a channel link so I can check out your channel. if you cant post links yet just put like this example: youtube com pgomaddog
I should be able to figure it out if not I will just message you back. I hope to help some of you. Hear from you soon.
Thank you
PGO MADDOG
I wouldn't mind a shout out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk3sa9LdI_ff_Uwhgir4Y2w

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey MadDog i have been doing youtube now for over 3 months and gotten over 2200 views and i want help out too if possible and heres my channel:
and think if everyone that did youtube just helped out everyone,think about what everyone could accomplish :)

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Hello everyone. I am a small channel but I would like to offer other channels to my viewers, so I am going to be starting a shout out series. If you are interested please just leave a comment with a channel link so I can check out your channel. if you cant post links yet just put like this example: youtube com pgomaddog
I should be able to figure it out if not I will just message you back. I hope to help some of you. Hear from you soon.
Thank you
PGO MADDOG
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWeP34FMXf3ueC44FyPBa5Q I post daily vlogs man and i would love a shout out! THANKS!

PGO Maddog (Thomas)

Freedom! Member
To all I have to go out of town this weekend but I did get 2 shout out videos done. So 10 of you will be on them this weekend and I will do a special shout video early next week so I can get the rest of you on it. The 2 videos will be available Saturday 1 in the morning the other in the evening. Thank you for all your support and I hope this series helps you guys out. I did something at the beginning of the first shout out video I want your guys opinion on. Let me know if it is stupid or kind of funny. I would appreciate it a lot Thanks again

A55IFF

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
YouTube
Hi mate. I would really appreciate a shoutout so i can reach my target of 500 subs quicker, anyone who does will be mentiond in my Description in my next video. Thank you

screampc

New User
Apr 22, 2016
Thank you
PGO MADDOG
Hey I would like to have a shoutout. :)
youtube com screampc

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
Thanks mate and i hope this helps me overcome the 100 sub mark its like a dream, its mind blowing to me that people are willing to help like you are doing.
Thanks again