PGO Maddog (Thomas)

Freedom! Member
Hello everyone. I am a small channel but I would like to offer other channels to my viewers, so I am going to be starting a shout out series. If you are interested please just leave a comment with a channel link so I can check out your channel. if you cant post links yet just put like this example: youtube com pgomaddog
I should be able to figure it out if not I will just message you back. I hope to help some of you. Hear from you soon.
Thank you
PGO MADDOG

LeonZ

Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
Leonardocool1
Hello everyone. I am a small channel but I would like to offer other channels to my viewers, so I am going to be starting a shout out series. If you are interested please just leave a comment with a channel link so I can check out your channel. if you cant post links yet just put like this example: youtube com pgomaddog
I should be able to figure it out if not I will just message you back. I hope to help some of you. Hear from you soon.
Thank you
PGO MADDOG
Please review my channel and give feedback

Michael Waite

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Great lay out. I love the intro, Channel art is good I think you should put your name on it though. I think you should lets us know more about you in the about section. Great content Keep it up.

Could i get a shoutout please, i am only a small channel but i will put your channel on the featured section on my channel
Thanks