Forums YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyItsNicky

New User
Nov 26, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys so I'm new to the whole YouTube community and I've started a month a go. Do you have any suggestions on how I could grow my channel??
My YouTube is: NickyJanusz
I would appreciate it if you could check out my channel and give me some tips?
Please subscribe c: :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Nicky, first off you should post this in the feedback/Tips&Tricks section to recieve better feedback.

But now that i am here i can as well try to help out.
The best way i found to grow is to maintain a upload schedule fron at least 3 times a week on a stated day(s) so people know when your new content is online.
Social media is a huge role in this, by being active on twitter, facebook and even instagram you spread the name, as people on twitter may retweet your video you reach a larger public.
Be active on a diverse range of forums by being social maybe you learn some or get to know people who can help.
By collaboration and making video's with others you get your name out there with help of others.

Hope it helps and good luck ;)

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
One of the things I would recommend is using some royalty free music underneath.If you get a partnership with us we have massive catalogs of free to use music alternately just google royalty free music and find a nice backing track, But remember follow the licence if you google up royalty free music, most artists that provide royalty free music will let you use there tracks for a simple link in the description and for providing there name and the song name.

Status
Not open for further replies.