YouTube Your YouTube history {Suggestion}

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
This is a very wierd suggestion and I'm not sure if this would actually work but I say its worth giving it a shout but.. :)

If we could get an option on YouTube were we could go back in to our old videos what we may of delted so we can like reflect on the pass and maybe even an option to reupload the video as it was last left of so say you deleted it with 10 views and 1 like. When it goes back on to your channel it starts of with 10 views and 1 like.

Hopefully this is useful and not a waste of your time :)

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
How can you look at a video that you have deleted? You have deleted it, it is gone.

This however would not be a suggestion for Freedom! as it would be on YouTube's site and not to do with Freedom!

You can still reflect on the past by simply looking at your old videos on YouTube, no need to delete old ones , just keep everything up :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The network is unlikely to go out of its way to work with something like this.

What you could do is initiate some form of archive for your YouTube videos. I keep a record of all my videos on a external 3TB NAS. I'll download the .mp4 officially from YouTube and keep it on there, so the copy that I have is identical in quality and in size that would be up on YouTube.

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
The network is unlikely to go out of its way to work with something like this.

What you could do is initiate some form of archive for your YouTube videos. I keep a record of all my videos on a external 3TB NAS. I'll download the .mp4 officially from YouTube and keep it on there, so the copy that I have is identical in quality and in size that would be up on YouTube.
How can you look at a video that you have deleted? You have deleted it, it is gone.

This however would not be a suggestion for Freedom! as it would be on YouTube's site and not to do with Freedom!

You can still reflect on the past by simply looking at your old videos on YouTube, no need to delete old ones , just keep everything up :)
Ok thanks for reply and sorry for the waste of your time :(

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
From a dev side this isn't something we could archive without dedicating massive resources in to heartbeat to create an archiving system.I personally do not delet anything I private or un-list and add to my "Old crap" Playlist which also isn't public probably the best option for you :)