Your thoughts on people being Transgender?

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
@Nolan Westmore, gender identity has nothing to do with what parts you were born with. So, there is no natural law to it. Like @1SB2Gamer said, not everyone who is transgendered gets the surgeries. I personally think we should stop using the gender binary system because someone who has ovaries is not always a female, just how someone with testes is not always male. I believe we should stop associating gender with what parts altogether, but it will be a long time before that becomes the norm. I have transgendered friend, and I would give anything to see him truly happy, but sadly people are cruel. I just think we should all be accepting and loving towards fellow humans :)

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
@Nolan Westmore, gender identity has nothing to do with what parts you were born with. So, there is no natural law to it. Like @1SB2Gamer said, not everyone who is transgendered gets the surgeries. I personally think we should stop using the gender binary system because someone who has ovaries is not always a female, just how someone with testes is not always male. I believe we should stop associating gender with what parts altogether, but it will be a long time before that becomes the norm. I have transgendered friend, and I would give anything to see him truly happy, but sadly people are cruel. I just think we should all be accepting and loving towards fellow humans :)

I recommend the gender bread system its actually quiet nice and I use it myself.

Daniel and Essence

Rising User
Oct 10, 2015
gulfport
YouTube
"Thank you for your response. as I stated myself before, I do not just ANYONE and to you, a bible may be JUST a book to you, but to me it is my religion and salvation and It is just all. Just as i respect what you want to be. I respect you and I am glad that you let me know how you feel <3"

my view the bible needs to come with a disclaimer "What you are about to read in this book is entirely fictitious"

This guy has a point

In regards to transgender no one has the right to judge anyone else we should be happy for people if they are happy and if they are not happy find out why and see if you can help them the human race is a nasty species and we need to change that.

I have a number of transgender friends and i would do anything for them as they would me :)
thank you however that is your opinion. i have not said anything about other people or whatever they believe in. that is them. I do not watch such videos. but thank you

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
There is a very good reason that I had tagged it with an opinion warning.

Bee

Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
We are Humanity. We are the only creatures we know of that has are type of power. The ability to change gender is just another stepping stone for Science! I love Science!

Science is totally awesome <3

For those who didn't know what I was talking about when I said Gender Bread, its actually a real thing and its pretty nice for describing yourself without really locking yourself into an exact term.

Is an example of what one would look like filled out :) if anyone is interested in filling one out themselves you can do so here: http://itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2015/03/the-genderbread-person-v3/ I'd love to see how they come out :) its kinda cool sometimes to see how different and unique they can be :D

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm

For those who didn't know what I was talking about when I said Gender Bread, its actually a real thing and its pretty nice for describing yourself without really locking yourself into an exact term.

Is an example of what one would look like filled out :) if anyone is interested in filling one out themselves you can do so here: http://itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2015/03/the-genderbread-person-v3/ I'd love to see how they come out :) its kinda cool sometimes to see how different and unique they can be :D

This was very awesome and has a lot of good points! :) Thank you for sharing!

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube

So .. is it just a still image and you need to edit it in order to fill it out, or is there a way to fill it out on the site?

Edit:
Well, instead of doing all that work .. I could just tell you the results.

Gender Identity: Women
Gender Expression: Androgynous
Biological Sex: Male
Sexually Attracted to: Men and Women
Romantically Attracted to: Men

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel and Essence

Bee

Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
So .. is it just a still image and you need to edit it in order to fill it out, or is there a way to fill it out on the site?

Edit:
Well, instead of doing all that work .. I could just tell you the results.

Gender Identity: Women
Gender Expression: Androgynous
Biological Sex: Male
Sexually Attracted to: Men and Women
Romantically Attracted to: Men

Yeah its usually filled out by hand or microsoft paint or something like that xD. I used photoshop.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Have a few transgender friends and fully support them! I definitely don't understand, it's kind of impossible to unless you're their shoes. But they're the expert on themselves so who's got a right to tell them they are wrong?

I also agree very good point. Who are we to tell who people are and aren't?

Adam Fernandes

ALimeInTheRough
Freedom! Member
My reason for everything. I'm for everything to do with Trans, Homosexuality, racial and anything if you get me but if somebody starts using that as an argument for say, losing an argument "Oh, you all picked his side because I'm trans" when that clearly isn't the reason is when I find an issue, then again that's for everything for me

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I have no problem with it whatsoever. I believe we are all souls beneath it all and when our souls inhabit a physical body we choose a particular gender identity as well as any other type of identity on other subjects. The physical body that you're born into doesn't matter at all. It doesn't determine whether you identify as any particular sex, age, race or anything at all. It's all up to you to decide that. Be who you want to be. I also have to agree with the points about the Bible I have to say. Most people are indoctrinated to believe many different things in life from what sports to like to what God to follow. It's extremely sad really. I have nothing against religion except for the ones which state that you shouldn't accept somebody different than yourself. I believe all religions hold some truth to them but that doesn't mean I'm going to take what I read word for word! Please people throw away everything you've been taught and go out and teach yourself while having a very open mind. You might find that you have been wrong this whole time.

Reactions: Olivea Sea

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I think people are just people and choices are just choices and who am I to judge? The only thing that matters to me is that a person is a good person with a good hart and true to themselves. If that is being transgender for example, I applaud the person for his courage to live his/her life as they feel comfortable.

I follow a few transgender/lgtbt channels on Youtube and I'm always very fascinated by how people can stand by their decisions and follow trough in creating their own way of life, I think that is something that is very difficult even for people who are considered the norm in general society. As I get older, I'm realizing how much of my life choices where made not by me literately but by what is expected of me and how I 'should' live life. ( get a man, get married get kids) I do not regret this because life just go's as it go's, but the more independent that I get the more I'm creating my own perception of how life should be for me and I follow trough on that what makes me al lot more happy in general although it s not always easy.

(ps: I grew up in a catholic household and actively believed until I got in my teens, I now consider myself to believe in the concept of what you believe in is where you will end up theory and next to that I'm not a believer in anything besides myself.)

Reactions: All Games Must Die

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I think people are just people and choices are just choices and who am I to judge? The only thing that matters to me is that a person is a good person with a good hart and true to themselves. If that is being transgender for example, I applaud the person for his courage to live his/her life as they feel comfortable.

I follow a few transgender/lgtbt channels on Youtube and I'm always very fascinated by how people can stand by their decisions and follow trough in creating their own way of life, I think that is something that is very difficult even for people who are considered the norm in general society. As I get older, I'm realizing how much of my life choices where made not by me literately but by what is expected of me and how I 'should' live life. ( get a man, get married get kids) I do not regret this because life just go's as it go's, but the more independent that I get the more I'm creating my own perception of how life should be for me and I follow trough on that what makes me al lot more happy in general although it s not always easy.

(ps: I grew up in a catholic household and actively believed until I got in my teens, I now consider myself to believe in the concept of what you believe in is where you will end up theory and next to that I'm not a believer in anything besides myself.)
That's great to hear. Yeah it's hard to burst out of that bubble, that concrete that society tries to entrap us in most of the time really just for somebody elses benefit. It can take years or decades for people to realize this ultimate truth about life. I think most people are too afraid to admit it honestly. It is a scary thought to consider that what you think are your thoughts are not your own. Most people choose the easy life and just go with the flow but end up never truly satisfied by life and maybe they never even realized why that was. That's why I say it's sad really. All people need to do is throw everything else away, be completely and totally honest with themselves and ask themselves out of all of the possibilities in life, what is it that I want? Who is it that I want to be? Don't base it on what your friends, family or society have told you. Block that out and just listen to your instincts. I wish I could tell this to every person on the planet.