Your thoughts on people being Transgender?

Daniel and Essence

Rising User
Oct 10, 2015
gulfport
YouTube
Now, this has been talked about for a really long time and there have been people who have been saying really mean things about transgender people. However, that NOT including me, I just wanted to know how all of you feel about it! Whether you are, you know someone who is, you have seen it, whatever the case may be. Because of my religion, I do not agree with it, but I love everyone just the same, and I never say anything disrespectful because as a fellow HUMAN, I believe that judgement is wrong especially when I am not perfect myself.transgender!.jpg

Reactions: Lauren Smith

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
*OPINION ALERT*

It is simply unnatural. You may feel like you have some kind of compelling urge to go and make this transformation, but that does not mean one is meant to be such a way. And by natural law is not, to back up that statement, Transgender people are a result of our science being able to change one's gender, and is thus not natural.

You can go ahead and do it if you want, but I don't want to hear about it.

Reactions: Daniel and Essence

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
It's none if my business...

If they think they would be better off as the other gender so be it... It's not for us to judge.

I don't even think we live on the right planet...
Every other species is much better to adept in to earth's climate... but we need clothes, shelters, etc... we're trans planetary...

Ponder that

Daniel and Essence

Rising User
Oct 10, 2015
gulfport
YouTube
Lol thank you for your response :)[DOUBLEPOST=1444764770][/DOUBLEPOST]
*OPINION ALERT*

It is simply unnatural. You may feel like you have some kind of compelling urge to go and make this transformation, but that does not mean one is meant to be such a way. And by natural law is not, to back up that statement, Transgender people are a result of our science being able to change one's gender, and is thus not natural.

Thank you for your response :)[DOUBLEPOST=1444764804][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's none if my business...

If they think they would be better off as the other gender so be it... It's not for us to judge.

I don't even think we live on the right planet...
Every other species is much better to adept in to earth's climate... but we need clothes, shelters, etc... we're trans planetary...

Ponder that

Thank you for your response :)

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Just a note to keep all discussions civil as this kind of topic can get people riled up :)

Whatever someone wants to do they are free to do it, it doesn't effect me in any way. Those that are against transgender are normally against homosexuality which of course is completely natural as it is seen in every single species on earth.

Of course transgender can not occur naturally, it requires surgery etc, that is just someone taking their natural feelings further.

All in all, nothing wrong with it.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Because of my religion, I do not agree with it, but I love everyone just the same, and I never say anything disrespectful because as a fellow HUMAN, I believe that judgement is wrong especially when I am not perfect myself.

I am transgender.
I tend to agree or disagree with things based on my own understanding and research. To not agree with something because you where told to by a book or a person to me, just is pretty harsh.

*OPINION ALERT*

Actually transgenderism is present in nature just as often as it occurs in humans. You don't need to change your sex in order to be considered transgender. I have not gone through any surgeries myself, but I am still considered transgender. What makes a person transgender is gender identity, they identify as the opposite sex.

The reason I identify as the opposite sex has nothing to do with science, it simply has to do with who I am as a person.

Of course transgender can not occur naturally, it requires surgery etc, that is just someone taking their natural feelings further.

It does occur in nature, just as homosexuality does. Animals tend to have instinctive specific roles depending on whether they are male or female. They have found plenty of animals who have switched roles, and act as if they are the opposite gender.

Being transgender, has nothing to do with getting surgery. Getting surgery is just a byproduct of being transgender to make oneself feel more comfortable. It's meant to be a fix to a problem, because we can't do it any other way. We can't alter ones brain, and even if we could ... why would someone want that? You would be changing who you are as a person.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube

Ponder that

Not true. Animals are just as bad when it comes to things like that. Take a reptile and put them into a climate they are not used to and they will die just as any human would. Take a salt water fish and put it in fresh water and it will die. Animals adapted and evolved to inhabit specific places on earth, just as humans did.

Humans don't need clothes either, humans didn't always wear clothes. If it's cold, than ya, we need to keep ourselves warm just as any other animal has to if they are not used to that climate. Shelter is important for just about every animal to survive too.

Reactions: Daniel and Essence

Daniel and Essence

Rising User
Oct 10, 2015
gulfport
YouTube
I am transgender.
I tend to agree or disagree with things based on my own understanding and research. To not agree with something because you where told to by a book or a person to me, just is pretty harsh.

Actually transgenderism is present in nature just as often as it occurs in humans. You don't need to change your sex in order to be considered transgender. I have not gone through any surgeries myself, but I am still considered transgender. What makes a person transgender is gender identity, they identify as the opposite sex.

The reason I identify as the opposite sex has nothing to do with science, it simply has to do with who I am as a person.

It does occur in nature, just as homosexuality does. Animals tend to have instinctive specific roles depending on whether they are male or female. They have found plenty of animals who have switched roles, and act as if they are the opposite gender.

Being transgender, has nothing to do with getting surgery. Getting surgery is just a byproduct of being transgender to make oneself feel more comfortable. It's meant to be a fix to a problem, because we can't do it any other way. We can't alter ones brain, and even if we could ... why would someone want that? You would be changing who you are as a person.

Thank you for your response. as I stated myself before, I do not just ANYONE and to you, a bible may be JUST a book to you, but to me it is my religion and salvation and It is just all. Just as i respect what you want to be. I respect you and I am glad that you let me know how you feel <3 :)[DOUBLEPOST=1444768383][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not true. Animals are just as bad when it comes to things like that. Take a reptile and put them into a climate they are not used to and they will die just as any human would. Take a salt water fish and put it in fresh water and it will die. Animals adapted and evolved to inhabit specific places on earth, just as humans did.

Humans don't need clothes either, humans didn't always wear clothes. If it's cold, than ya, we need to keep ourselves warm just as any other animal has to if they are not used to that climate. Shelter is important for just about every animal to survive too.
Thank for responding ! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1444768433][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let them do what they want. As long as they aren't infringing on someone else's rights.
Thank you for your response :)[DOUBLEPOST=1444768555][/DOUBLEPOST]LET ME BE CLEAR HERE! I AM NOT HERE TO START AN ARGUMENT AND I AM NOT HERE TO CAST JUDGEMENT SO PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED I SIMPLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW EVERYONE FEELS ON THIS ! :) ALL POSITIVITY REMEMBER NO HATE OR JUDGMENTAL STIRRERS. THANK YOU :) <3

Reactions: Sims Lyfe

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Thank you for your response. as I stated myself before, I do not just ANYONE and to you, a bible may be JUST a book to you, but to me it is my religion and salvation and It is just all. Just as i respect what you want to be. I respect you and I am glad that you let me know how you feel <3 :)

I understand, but have you ever consider, why? In many cases, children adopt the religion of the parents because they where indoctrinated into it. Most people didn't choose which religion they believe, they just believe because they are told to. I am just curious, what makes the bible that you follow your salvation? Why not the Quran? What makes your book any different than the countless others?

As for respect, I do generally respect others beliefs, but that doesn't mean I will not question them. That also doesn't mean I will respect all beliefs. Some beliefs are harmful to others and don't deserve respect.

LET ME BE CLEAR HERE! I AM NOT HERE TO START AN ARGUMENT AND I AM NOT HERE TO CAST JUDGEMENT SO PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED I SIMPLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW EVERYONE FEELS ON THIS ! :) ALL POSITIVITY REMEMBER NO HATE OR JUDGMENTAL STIRRERS. THANK YOU :) <3

The only time I get offended is when someones uses their views as factual reasons to do something against another person. Such as actively trying to outlaw gay marriage. As long as you don't try and make your views out to be the correct views over others, you should be fine. So no worries.

Daniel and Essence

Rising User
Oct 10, 2015
gulfport
YouTube
Well, i think its just something i was raised on and honestly i meant that GOD is my salvation lol i wasnt looking at my typing but what makes him my salvation is like more of a personal connection with him that i think a true christian would only have. It's like kind of hard to explain honestly but im trying lol. I understand what you're saying though. :)

Reactions: Sims Lyfe

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Well, i think its just something i was raised on and honestly i meant that GOD is my salvation lol i wasnt looking at my typing but what makes him my salvation is like more of a personal connection with him that i think a true christian would only have. It's like kind of hard to explain honestly but im trying lol. I understand what you're saying though. :)

I see.

D

Deleted member 92404

Ok I think that yea it's a little weird but that's just because it's not super common and I've only ever really seen a big spike in trangsenders in social media over the past year or two. However I don't judge. I don't wanna live in a world surrounded by people who are uncomfortable with themselves.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Im christian myself so i wouldnt do it myself but that doesnt mean i judge others. I have a friend who is transgender and we go along just fine, but she knows my opinion about it.

You should do whatever you want with your own body and makes you happy. We all live in a free world and no one should be able to stop you if being a transgender makes you feel better!

Andrew OPT

Respected User
Mar 26, 2015
UK
www.optimizegroupltd.com
"Thank you for your response. as I stated myself before, I do not just ANYONE and to you, a bible may be JUST a book to you, but to me it is my religion and salvation and It is just all. Just as i respect what you want to be. I respect you and I am glad that you let me know how you feel <3"

my view the bible needs to come with a disclaimer "What you are about to read in this book is entirely fictitious"

This guy has a point

In regards to transgender no one has the right to judge anyone else we should be happy for people if they are happy and if they are not happy find out why and see if you can help them the human race is a nasty species and we need to change that.

I have a number of transgender friends and i would do anything for them as they would me :)