Entertainment WTF Is Grapefruiting?! What is wrong with people?! - Funny commentary

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey, guys..so I recently found a video turtorial on Grapefruiting? Do you know what that is? Watch the video to find out. AFTER THIS VIDEO YOU WILL QUESTION HUMANITY! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
I hope you recover quickly from the brain damage xD Youtube doesnt offer health insurance yet so you are on your own lol xD
Yeah I'm think instead of YouTube red petitioning for a YouTube Mental program. I already made an appointment with my physiatrist[DOUBLEPOST=1453326897][/DOUBLEPOST]The sounds she makes doh sounds like a pig and a rocket ship combined

Last edited by a moderator:

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Well Im only like 14...so..yea xD Also if you guys liked the video, please give it a thumbs up and you can subscribe if you want. It would help me a lot! Thank you!

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
as an adult.... not to get in to much depth here but, I can understand why people invent weird stuff like this for the bedroom, trust me it gets boring after a while if you don't do new things.

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
im guessing because fruit is something you can get almost anywhere and rather then a actual sex toy that one might feel awkward buying, a grape fruit seems pretty normal to buy i guess idk.