Entertainment WTF Is Grapefruiting?! What is wrong with people?! - Funny commentary

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
haha i don't live at home anymore but even if i did, i grew up with my grandparents it would be even worse haha, grandma just casually comes home with a grapefruit i would be like grandma why do you have a grape fruit?!!!! NEVER MIND DON'T ANSWER THAT! haha

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
Am new to Freedom i would gladly subscribe for a subscribe from you guys,We will be helping each other to grow, so I would appreciate if all my fellow freedom partners would join. So we can get the ball rolling.[DOUBLEPOST=1453459677][/DOUBLEPOST]check out my new intro and outro video wanna hear ur views @https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eluQt5RRSJk
im going to give you a really good tip, sub for sub is worthless, a waste of your time, and everybody else's, so please i beg you not to do it :p

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Whoa! I didnt belive I'd get such a good support on this. Thanks guy! :D Please If you liked the video or if you like graoefruit please like the video and subscribe. Thanks once more. ;D