Worst Game You Have Played

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
The worst game I played (so far) would have to be Archeage. Yes an MMO. I actually preordered this game and looked forward to it's premise of being a unique game, where it had diplomacy, building on land, and many other things other MMOs didnt have. Now, the game has value dont get me wrong, but it's execution went wrong. HORRIBLY wrong. It markets itself as a free to play, but unless you get a 14 dollar a month subscription like World of Warcraft, you are gonna have a rough time.

The first two months of the game were a disaster. Overpopulated servers, 10h wait times to get into the game during the middle of the day, and overalll helplessness simply an hour into the game, as beta testers land grabbed everything during the 3 day pregame time alloted to them. So the part of the game most people looked forward to ( having their own home ) was gone instantly. Resource gathering was just like runescape. Only one person can mine a node at a time, and it took a minute for nodes to respawn. Think about 100 people trying to mine the same area of nodes. That didnt go so well.

Im sure the game must have made improvements by now, but for the time, Archeage was the biggest disappointment of an MMO for me. IT WAS FUN, but it was short lived.....and 100 dollars later, I wish I never preordered or played into it.
Wow Sir i wish i will never have That bad of an experience with ANY game

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
ok so you have never played a bad game before ... But , this question is about worst game you have ever played that means it doesn't need to be bad at all , it just is the worst game you played from all he good games you played :)

Fair point. In that case, I never really enjoyed War Thunder overusing realism rather than focusing on its fun factors, so I guess the worst game I've played has to be War Thunder.[DOUBLEPOST=1446529231][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's a bad thing. Never trust reviewers. They only put their opinions in and don't consider others. Lets take Adam Sandler for example. Reviewers give his movies bad rep without even watching them. Never ever trust reviews. Trust me :D.

There are, of course, a handful of reviewers that I dislike. I usually ignore reviews from IGN and GameSpot because they have a reputation of being unreasonable in their reviews. Honest guys like Angry Joe and TotalBiscuit are who I go to before I get a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Teamguy

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Fair point. In that case, I never really enjoyed War Thunder overusing realism rather than focusing on its fun factors, so I guess the worst game I've played has to be War Thunder.[DOUBLEPOST=1446529231][/DOUBLEPOST]

There are, of course, a handful of reviewers that I dislike. I usually ignore reviews from IGN and GameSpot because they have a reputation of being unreasonable in their reviews. Honest guys like Angry Joe and TotalBiscuit are who I go to before I get a game.
Total Biscuit... NEVER... He is exactly the type I mean. He uses the amount of subs he has to manipulate the way his viewers see things. Don't believe me? Look what he done with Frankie. He told a bunch of lies on his podcast and his little fans believed him. He didn't even ask Frankie what really happened and when he was proven wrong more lies came out. I hate total biscuit but I do hope he gets better :(

Lost in the Warp Pipe

Rising User
Apr 24, 2015
YouTube
I've played a lot of utter drokk over the years. And while many spring to mind (such as Vampire Rain or practically anything by LJN), none have quite angered me as much as Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days. An hour in my friend had a headache from the awful camera and I'm legitimately surprised I didn't burn the disc, box and console in a bonfire.

And then I remember Aliens: Colonial Marines, this one would hurt even more if it wasn't for Creative Assembly's fantastic Alien: Isolation. The games were released a year apart, but the difference in quality is staggering.

Reactions: Mr Teamguy

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
Total Biscuit... NEVER... He is exactly the type I mean. He uses the amount of subs he has to manipulate the way his viewers see things. Don't believe me? Look what he done with Frankie. He told a bunch of lies on his podcast and his little fans believed him. He didn't even ask Frankie what really happened and when he was proven wrong more lies came out. I hate total biscuit but I do hope he gets better :(

Honestly, I have not heard of that conflict until you mentioned it. Regardless of that, TotalBiscuit is an intelligent individual who has enough balls to speak his mind. If you still think he's manipulative, well... he IS cynical...

Reactions: Alpine

pizzagrenade

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2014
Arizona
www.youtube.com
YouTube
The worst game I've ever played?

I'd have to say Shadowrun (the FPS version). I played it way back and actually remembered it quite fondly, but that was up to 5 years ago. I saw it at GameStop for a dollar and having fond memories tempted me to buy it again. Boy was I wrong. It was sluggish and boring and if you were new at it, you weren't going to have any fun. I actually went back to GameStop and got my dollar back for the game, I thought it was that bad.

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Honestly, I have not heard of that conflict until you mentioned it. Regardless of that, TotalBiscuit is an intelligent individual who has enough balls to speak his mind. If you still think he's manipulative, well... he IS cynical...
He only done a soundcloud podcast on it but none the less it almost ruined the youtubers career.

purv patel

New User
Oct 29, 2015

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
I try to not play really bad games, but the worst for me would have to be Ride to Hell Retribution, I played it this year because of a ''punishment'' series where if I ended up killing a person in a previous game than I had to play Ride to Hell (the whole game).

The game looks really bad, it was in development hell for a really long time (and it had in plan to make sequels too, oh the horror), it had uninteresting characters with the theme of extreme bikers which I was never a fan of to begin with, really bad sound, voice acting was terrible (like it was made on one go on skype with mediocre microphones), gameplay was terrible with bad aiming and very bland hand to hand combat, it is very glitchy (especially during bike sections), music is generic/forgettable, logic is thrown out the window with what the main protagonist has to do in order to complete something, unnecessary sex scenes with women RIGHT after you kill their abusive boyfriends (in the same room mind you, cause apparently blood is very hot) and.... I think that covers everything about the game. Everything was terrible :p

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I have A LOT of games, and when I buy games I try to buy the best games, of course. But sometimes we do mistakes... The worst game I've played was Juiced 2, for PS2. I was really hyped about it when it comes out, but then it was a big disappointing.

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
I have A LOT of games, and when I buy games I try to buy the best games, of course. But sometimes we do mistakes... The worst game I've played was Juiced 2, for PS2. I was really hyped about it when it comes out, but then it was a big disappointing.
Haven't heard of that game , probably for the best :D

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Pro Wrestling X on steam is the worst game I've ever paid money for... lol

There was no character selection, only 3 moves, and that was it... It was baaaàd

Lost in the Warp Pipe

Rising User
Apr 24, 2015
YouTube
Pro Wrestling X on steam is the worst game I've ever paid money for... lol

There was no character selection, only 3 moves, and that was it... It was baaaàd

But isn't that still in development? I've been following the guy for some time now and he's always mentioning that the version on Steam is purely under the Early Access model.

JackReaper

Rising User
Jan 13, 2015
YouTube
Worst I ever played was actually titled pos. It was a game where you played a cook in space. Problem was the game was so badly made you could randomly fall through the floor and would have to start all over.