Worst Game You Have Played

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Hello people Mr Team Guy here and i have a question for you :) What is the worst game you have ever played . It would be for the best if you leave an explanation why . Ok guys let's begin :D

MrDorkey82

Rising User
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
Bomberman Act Zero. I found myself very bored with within 10 minutes, the audio, graphics, and gameplay were all terrible. On that same day I bought it I took it back to the store.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Teamguy

USB

Rising User
Jun 12, 2015
YouTube
The worst game i've ever played is ET. I played that game in class one day and it was the worst experience ever. It was better than chemistry

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
mm well..I usually play games which I consider good enough..However, i was playing final fantasy X-2, but i stopped a month ago..I often complete any game I play, but ffx-2 was very boring..it wasn't beautiful, as FFX was.. ( absolutely the best game I've ever played )

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Iron Sky Invasion. It's a game about how the Nazis retreated to the moon after WWII and are now invaded the world. It's kinda futuristic because you dog fight in space. I used keyboard and mouse so it was pretty hard to control :p

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Bomberman Act Zero. I found myself very bored with within 10 minutes, the audio, graphics, and gameplay were all terrible. On that same day I bought it I took it back to the store.
Lol I remember that peace of garbage xD[DOUBLEPOST=1446420445][/DOUBLEPOST]
The worst game i've ever played is ET. I played that game in class one day and it was the worst experience ever. It was better than chemistry
Well thank god i never played ET :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446420621][/DOUBLEPOST]
mm well..I usually play games which I consider good enough..However, i was playing final fantasy X-2, but i stopped a month ago..I often complete any game I play, but ffx-2 was very boring..it wasn't beautiful, as FFX was.. ( absolutely the best game I've ever played )
Love FF games playde the 1/2/3 on gameboy advanced In my opinion the first three were the best ones , well maybe because of the nostalgia for me :) Well didin't tried FF X-2 well after reading your post i think that i won't even try it . So thank you for the warning , have a good day Sir.[DOUBLEPOST=1446420709][/DOUBLEPOST]
Iron Sky Invasion. It's a game about how the Nazis retreated to the moon after WWII and are now invaded the world. It's kinda futuristic because you dog fight in space. I used keyboard and mouse so it was pretty hard to control :p
Well probably the story was made by people who lived ON METH xD

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I would say Minecraft, I used to play it a lot and joined a server to build stuff. But when the guy who runs the server stops hosting it for few months. I started getting less and less interested in playing at all. Right now, I cannot even stay playing minecraft for more than 5 minutes. I can't believe that I wasted hundred of hours building stuff and just like that its all gone. I haven't played minecraft since 2012...

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
I would say Minecraft, I used to play it a lot and joined a server to build stuff. But when the guy who runs the server stops hosting it for few months. I started getting less and less interested in playing at all. Right now, I cannot even stay playing minecraft for more than 5 minutes. I can't believe that I wasted hundred of hours building stuff and just like that its all gone. I haven't played minecraft since 2012...
But does that make Minecraft The WORST game you played ? Because you say yu wasted a lot of hours to that game , isin't there are game that made you feel disquisted by after just turning it on ? :D

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
I have played "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing" before!..

And if you have seen AVGN's review of this game then I don't have to explain why it's a big flippin peice of Sh*t! xD

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
Lol I remember that peace of garbage xD[DOUBLEPOST=1446420445][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well thank god i never played ET :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446420621][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love FF games playde the 1/2/3 on gameboy advanced In my opinion the first three were the best ones , well maybe because of the nostalgia for me :) Well didin't tried FF X-2 well after reading your post i think that i won't even try it . So thank you for the warning , have a good day Sir.[DOUBLEPOST=1446420709][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well probably the story was made by people who lived ON METH xD[/

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
I usually watch a ton of reviews first before getting a game, so... I've never played a bad game before.
ok so you have never played a bad game before ... But , this question is about worst game you have ever played that means it doesn't need to be bad at all , it just is the worst game you played from all he good games you played :)

Reactions: Thunderbolt

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
There's a good amount of not so good games in Gamejolt x) But they're mostly from new developers so I guess we could cut them some slack ^3^

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
The worst game I have ever played would be Warthunder or Generals and Heros. I hate P2W games...

I usually watch a ton of reviews first before getting a game, so... I've never played a bad game before.
That's a bad thing. Never trust reviewers. They only put their opinions in and don't consider others. Lets take Adam Sandler for example. Reviewers give his movies bad rep without even watching them. Never ever trust reviews. Trust me :D.

Blazerunner70

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
Canada
YouTube
The worst game I played (so far) would have to be Archeage. Yes an MMO. I actually preordered this game and looked forward to it's premise of being a unique game, where it had diplomacy, building on land, and many other things other MMOs didnt have. Now, the game has value dont get me wrong, but it's execution went wrong. HORRIBLY wrong. It markets itself as a free to play, but unless you get a 14 dollar a month subscription like World of Warcraft, you are gonna have a rough time.

The first two months of the game were a disaster. Overpopulated servers, 10h wait times to get into the game during the middle of the day, and overalll helplessness simply an hour into the game, as beta testers land grabbed everything during the 3 day pregame time alloted to them. So the part of the game most people looked forward to ( having their own home ) was gone instantly. Resource gathering was just like runescape. Only one person can mine a node at a time, and it took a minute for nodes to respawn. Think about 100 people trying to mine the same area of nodes. That didnt go so well.

Im sure the game must have made improvements by now, but for the time, Archeage was the biggest disappointment of an MMO for me. IT WAS FUN, but it was short lived.....and 100 dollars later, I wish I never preordered or played into it.

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
The worst game I played (so far) would have to be Archeage. Yes an MMO. I actually preordered this game and looked forward to it's premise of being a unique game, where it had diplomacy, building on land, and many other things other MMOs didnt have. Now, the game has value dont get me wrong, but it's execution went wrong. HORRIBLY wrong. It markets itself as a free to play, but unless you get a 14 dollar a month subscription like World of Warcraft, you are gonna have a rough time.

The first two months of the game were a disaster. Overpopulated servers, 10h wait times to get into the game during the middle of the day, and overalll helplessness simply an hour into the game, as beta testers land grabbed everything during the 3 day pregame time alloted to them. So the part of the game most people looked forward to ( having their own home ) was gone instantly. Resource gathering was just like runescape. Only one person can mine a node at a time, and it took a minute for nodes to respawn. Think about 100 people trying to mine the same area of nodes. That didnt go so well.

Im sure the game must have made improvements by now, but for the time, Archeage was the biggest disappointment of an MMO for me. IT WAS FUN, but it was short lived.....and 100 dollars later, I wish I never preordered or played into it.
You have some good points, but I bet this game will be better a year or two down the road.