Who would know how to make an App? mainly apple.

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Apps are easy to make nowadays. All you have to do is make it using html, css, js etc (Web Languages). Once you have made it on your browser you can take the files and upload them to a site that makes it into an app. For Android or windows phones its easy enough. That's it done. As for apple products... Well that's a little different. You have to own a license that is $100 p/y.

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
On top of this you should always target android first IMO when selecting a mobile device as a development platform as android devices have a much larger market share. Also consider that it is not simply a case of porting code between brands they all have there unique qwerks as @Alpine says the best way to start out is making a web based platform and just packaging it in a container.

Reactions: Alpine

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
I think your best bet would be using jQuery Mobile and PhoneGap.
On top of this you should always target android first IMO when selecting a mobile device as a development platform as android devices have a much larger market share. Also consider that it is not simply a case of porting code between brands they all have there unique qwerks as @Alpine says the best way to start out is making a web based platform and just packaging it in a container.
I'm not really an expert on mobile apps so I'm unsure about porting between brans but phonegap does it for you. Idk...

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
I`m also looking into App Marketing and have read in the last weeks a lot about it.
You can make money with an App BUT
you would need to be a coder to create something on your own or have to pay a coder enough money that he isn`t making a runner with your idea.
The best app will also need marketing to make it public. This will also cost a pretty penny.

More simple Apps can be make for free and many of these service also offer adshare options.

However, marketing for apps is pretty intense. Prepare for lots of work.

JaySoBro

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
itsjaysobro
The reason why I wanted to make an app, is for them to auto watch ads for points so they can buy stuff. Kinda like most reward apps.