Service Who wants a free banner? Serving multiple people! (Closed while we catch up!)

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: No name, just my logo. (it can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFDeFt-P5TzYQvkBMB4RAg)
Person you would most prefer: SlenderSlay
Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time) Custom banner: Same one on my channel, just any written material removed (except "official channel of" part and add a twitter and Facebook logo at top left (maybe you can change the 2 pictures on the right)
If Choose template, what option?:
Way you would like to credit the artist:link in description and channel name show during video

Message me for a in depth explanation
If the custom one is to advanced, you can make a vanoss style banner, just with the colours of my banner

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: No name, just my logo. (it can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFDeFt-P5TzYQvkBMB4RAg)
Person you would most prefer: SlenderSlay
Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time) Custom banner: Same one on my channel, just any written material removed (except "official channel of" part and add a twitter and Facebook logo at top left (maybe you can change the 2 pictures on the right)
If Choose template, what option?:
Way you would like to credit the artist:link in description and channel name show during video

Message me for a in depth explanation
If the custom one is to advanced, you can make a vanoss style banner, just with the colours of my banner
I'll let Slender know ASAP, and he'll contact you if necessary ^^

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
Update:
I have currently finished one banner, with the other artists each finishing one. We have lots more to go, with 3 artists we can take lots of requests so make sure to request!

Banner for TheClassicGamer:

Logo for TheClassicGamer:

Reactions: TheSkilledLegend

WatchMiii

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: Watch Miii
Person you would most prefer: any who is available
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner displaying - My name in the centre (The main focus to be lelouch vi britannia and for the banner to have the color layout of purple, blue, and gold. Also add Twittr and twitch icons with @watch Miii
Way you would like to credit the artist: I'd like to credit the artist through a link in description

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: Watch Miii
Person you would most prefer: any who is available
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner displaying - My name in the centre (The main focus to be lelouch vi britannia and for the banner to have the color layout of purple, blue, and gold. Also add Twittr and twitch icons with @watch Miii
Way you would like to credit the artist: I'd like to credit the artist through a link in description
I'll add your name to the list Watch ^^ Thanks again for showing interest in our operation :p

TheSkilledLegend

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
Update:
I have currently finished one banner, with the other artists each finishing one. We have lots more to go, with 3 artists we can take lots of requests so make sure to request!

Banner for TheClassicGamer:

Logo for TheClassicGamer:

Thanks Mate!! :D

Dualangel1

Freedom! Member
May 20, 2015
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: DualAngel1
Person you would most prefer: Jodez
Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time)
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner displaying - Name in the center of the banner (if possible) Bioshock Infinite/ Resident Evil 4/ Bloodborne/ Until Dawn (As these are my best uploaded vids).
Way you would like to credit the artist: I would credit in a video and in channel and video description.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: DualAngel1
Person you would most prefer: Jodez
Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time)
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner displaying - Name in the center of the banner (if possible) Bioshock Infinite/ Resident Evil 4/ Bloodborne/ Until Dawn (As these are my best uploaded vids).
Way you would like to credit the artist: I would credit in a video and in channel and video description.
I'll let the graphic team know when I get home from work later ^^ Thanks again for choosing us dual!

Reactions: Dualangel1

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey Guys! I just wanted to let u all know that i am also going to start work with this group soon!If anyone of you wants me to make banner for you just give me oink!

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
UPDATE:

Welcome Singh to the team! We have been getting through the banners and still have a few remaining to go. We're in the middle of adding new graphics into the mix, including personal logos, or stylized banners for your signature. Check back in the next few days, we're still looking for more work to do in the meantime.

AbateMc -Minecraft

Rising User
Apr 11, 2016
hey id be intrested in template number 2 by Jodez Playz the name that will be in it is AbateMc, and i need twitter, google+, in it. i would be very grateful if i got one please and thank you

ffsBorthwick

New User
Apr 12, 2016
1.) Name You Want On Banner: ffsBorthwick
2.) Person you would most prefer: SlenderSlay
3.) Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time) Custom banner
If you're choosing a template, what option?:
4.) Way you would like to credit the artist: Tweet the forum out.

I would like 'ffsBorthwick' to be written in cool font to the right of the player. I don't know if you can do this here, I just signed up here after seeing the thread. Take as much time as you want.

Attachments

• gettyimages-500064570.jpg
    gettyimages-500064570.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 5

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
1.) Name You Want On Banner: ffsBorthwick
3.) Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time) Custom banner
If you're choosing a template, what option?:
4.) Way you would like to credit the artist: Tweet the forum out.

I would like 'ffsBorthwick' to be written in cool font to the right of the player. I don't know if you can do this here, I just signed up here after seeing the thread. Take as much time as you want.
I'll let Slender know when I get home ^^ We're currently reorganizing things, but I'll shoot you an update on how your banner is doing in a few days ^^

wudiam

New User
Dec 25, 2014
1.) Name You Want On Banner: wudiam
3.) Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time)
If you're choosing a template, what option?: Custom banner with Minecraft theme (And if possible I would appreciate logo with same theme.)
4.) Way you would like to credit the artist: 1.) Link of artist channel in your video description

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
1.) Name You Want On Banner: wudiam
3.) Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time)
If you're choosing a template, what option?: Custom banner with Minecraft theme (And if possible I would appreciate logo with same theme.)
4.) Way you would like to credit the artist: 1.) Link of artist channel in your video description
I'll let Slender know soon, thanks again for checking us out wudiam ^^

Reactions: wudiam

Brody Lamborn

New User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
1.) Name You Want On Banner: LambornFilms
2.) Person you would most prefer: Slenderslays
If you're choosing a template, what option?: Custom, Sunset in the backround & LambornFilms in white in the center, I want "VIdeos Published Every Sunday" in white in the top left corner & "Banner Made By Slenderslays" in bottom right in white aswell.
4.) Way you would like to credit the artist: Be mentioned in description & in banner