Service Who wants a free banner? Serving multiple people! (Closed while we catch up!)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Closed on requests for the moment, we're catching up!

Slenderslay (http://slenderslay.weebly.com/portfolio) -
Jodez Playz (https://jodezplayz.carbonmade.com/projects/5956061) -
Graphic Guy (http://m.imgur.com/a/USRql) -

Hey there Freedom!
We’re looking to get everyone a fresh new youtube banner, in the easiest way possible.

Our custom options currently are below-

- Template A (SlenderSlay) -
- Template B (Jodez Playz) -

- Template C (Graphic Guy) -

- Finished banners for freedom members-

http://imgur.com/a/CSt7e

If you’re feeling adventurous, head to the top of the page, and check out Slender, Jodez, or Graphic's portfolio for additional options!

- All I need you to do is -
Post below (Template)

1.) Name You Want On Banner:
2.) Person you would most prefer:
3.) Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time)
If you're choosing a template, what option?:
4.) Way you would like to credit the artist:

Credit your graphic artist by one of three options-

1.) Link of artist channel in your video description.
2.) Name of artist credited on banner.
3. Create a video that tells people your artist made your banner.

This is a first come, first serve basis.
(If your artist is not available, another will do the job for you with the same effort!)

I will let everyone know if we need to slow down due to requests at all. I appreciate you taking the time to read everything, and possibly getting a free banner that represents freedom as a whole!

Be sure to let us know below what you think, and if you need a banner, use the template we provided, otherwise I’ll ask you to do it again!

Slenderslay (http://www.youtube.com/slenderslaydesigns) -
Jodez Playz (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt3iDW-m7Z3HbA4pfPs5amw) -
Graphic Guy (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUITTB3NqDYGz2u7aLv4ewQ) -

Last edited:

LuXtah GaminG

New User
Apr 6, 2016
Switzerland
YouTube
hey i would be interested! what i would like written on the banner is : LuXtah GaminG
person i would most prefer : maybe like CS GO or something like that
Template : 23
put made by you on a corner in small if you can pls ;)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hey i would be interested! what i would like written on the banner is : LuXtah GaminG
person i would most prefer : maybe like CS GO or something like that
Template : 23
put made by you on a corner in small if you can pls ;)
Can you use this template? If you use it fully, I'll send it to the artists ^^

Name You Want On Banner:
Person you would most prefer:
Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time)
If Choose template, what option?:
Way you would like to credit the artist:

LuXtah GaminG

New User
Apr 6, 2016
Switzerland
YouTube
Can you use this template? If you use it fully, I'll send it to the artists ^^

Name You Want On Banner:
Person you would most prefer:
Way you would like to credit the artist:
hey thanks but actually never mind ;) I'm gonna make a new one myself

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
Name You Want On Banner: OwnorKO
Person you would most prefer: Jodez - stood out best :D
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner displaying - Old School Runescape Images / Star Wars BF3 / DayZ Standalone / War Thunder in the Background (types of games I upload)
Way you would like to credit the artist: I'd like to add Credit in video & link in channel About section.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: OwnorKO
Person you would most prefer: Jodez - stood out best :D
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner displaying - Old School Runescape Images / Star Wars BF3 / DayZ Standalone / War Thunder in the Background (types of games I upload)
Way you would like to credit the artist: I'd like to add Credit in video & link in channel About section.
Thanks for using the template OwnOrko, I'll let them know about this arrangement, and I'll let you know about the progress when it gets started :p

TheSkilledLegend

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
Name You Want On Banner: TheClassicGamer
Person you would most prefer: SlenderSlay
If Choose template, what option?: I want template A
Way you would like to credit the artist: I'll make put his channel link in my videos and tell my friends who made it :D

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: TheClassicGamer
Person you would most prefer: SlenderSlay
If Choose template, what option?: I want template A
Way you would like to credit the artist: I'll make put his channel link in my videos and tell my friends who made it :D
Thanks for letting us know Skilled, I'll let Slender know about the graphic. He should be available after baseball, and some other assorted things ^^ I'll give you an update tomorrow if anything changes!

Reactions: TheSkilledLegend

DartyMcFarty TV

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: DartyMcFarty TV also I would like subscribe in each corner
Person you would most prefer: JodezPlayz
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner displaying - My name in the centre with a slight tilt and has darts all surrounding it also I would like the background to be the colour of the little blue squares in my profile pic.
Way you would like to credit the artist: I'd like to credit the artist through a link in description

Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: ViciousRoseGaming also I would like subscribe somewhere on it
Person you would most prefer: any who is available
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner displaying - My name in the centre (if possible I would like it to be black (main), red (secondary), and a gold trim to it) with a couple of dragons and maybe an eagle (bald eagle) on it and some roses as well. Red, White, and Black for the rose please
Way you would like to credit the artist: I'd like to credit the artist through a link in description

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks A lot Mat!
No worries skilled ^^ I'll double check with everyone to see how the progress is going for your graphic when I get home from work in the afternoon!
Name You Want On Banner: DartyMcFarty TV also I would like subscribe in each corner
Person you would most prefer: JodezPlayz
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner displaying - My name in the centre with a slight tilt and has darts all surrounding it also I would like the background to be the colour of the little blue squares in my profile pic.
Thanks for using the template, I'll let Jodez know ^^
Name You Want On Banner: ViciousRoseGaming also I would like subscribe somewhere on it
Person you would most prefer: any who is available
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner displaying - My name in the centre (if possible I would like it to be black (main), red (secondary), and a gold trim to it) with a couple of dragons and maybe an eagle (bald eagle) on it and some roses as well. Red, White, and Black for the rose please
I'll see if anyone is available today when I put the listing down Rose ^^

NaruKyuuUzusune

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 9, 2015
Kuala Lumpura
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: Naru
Person you would most prefer: Legit anyone. Even a chicken could do a banner better than me
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner: I don't need anything fancy. Just a couple of my favourite League champions and Naru in the middle. (Champions: Vayne, Lee Sin, Yi, Thresh,Yasuo,Lucian or KhaZix)
Way you would like to credit the artist: There will be a link in the description and on the channel info ^^

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: Naru
Person you would most prefer: Legit anyone. Even a chicken could do a banner better than me
If Choose template, what option?: Custom Banner: I don't need anything fancy. Just a couple of my favourite League champions and Naru in the middle. (Champions: Vayne, Lee Sin, Yi, Thresh,Yasuo,Lucian or KhaZix)
Way you would like to credit the artist: There will be a link in the description and on the channel info ^^
Thanks for showing interest in the banners Naru, I'll send everyone this graphic idea when I get home from work ^^

Alpha Oh

Apr 5, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: Alpha Oh
Person you would most prefer: SlenderSlay but it doesn't necessarily matter.
Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time): Custom Banner, just a simple Mass Effect style theme with my name & Twitter (xAlphaOhx) on it.
Way you would like to credit the artist: name credited on banner.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Name You Want On Banner: Alpha Oh
Person you would most prefer: SlenderSlay but it doesn't necessarily matter.
Template A/B/C (Shorter time to get) or Custom Banner (Takes much more time): Custom Banner, just a simple Mass Effect style theme with my name & Twitter (xAlphaOhx) on it.
Way you would like to credit the artist: name credited on banner.
I'll let slender know as soon as I get home, thanks again for checking in with us alpha ^^

Reactions: Alpha Oh

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
If i chose SlenderSlay, is the one shown just a example or is he going to use that and just put our names on it?

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
If i chose SlenderSlay, is the one shown just a example or is he going to use that and just put our names on it?
It's an example, which he can do a similar style to it, and put your name, or any other details on the banner. You can check out his portfolio as well, I just wanted to highlight one for reference of his abilities ^^