Where to share/promote your videos

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
What we have found succesful for youtubers starting out is a focus on Facebook, Twitter - and if you're gaming Player.me . However, you have to do more then just share your videos .. You do need to be active tweeting about different things (including Trends). Every time you share your video across several mediums - it increases your rankings.

Remember, Being a succesful Youtuber is a marathon - not a sprint.

We have Twitter and instagram, still coming to terms with how to engage properly with a community we fit in to. You could say we were quite native to the idea of social media thinking we could just jump right in at the deep and have loads of people wanting to talk to us and watch our stuff.

"Remember, Being a succesful Youtuber is a marathon - not a sprint." this is defiantly something we will take comfort in when we post our videos and they only get a few views. They all seem to plato out at around 20/25 views for some reason but they may be a slow grower.

Did you find a lot of your subs found you on facebook & twitter?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have been getting involved with Twitter and the guy I film does our instagram, it is slow going.

How did you find the communities you talk to?
When i use twitter i make a short txt followed by # about the subject like #Gaming #GamersUnite #Youtube/#YoutubeGaming or #YTGaming. Mostly my tweets get retweeted spreading the range gaining me a lot of followers wich if there Gaming related i follow back. Works like a charm

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
When i use twitter i make a short txt followed by # about the subject like #Gaming #GamersUnite #Youtube/#YoutubeGaming or #YTGaming. Mostly my tweets get retweeted spreading the range gaining me a lot of followers wich if there Gaming related i follow back. Works like a charm

Cool, I have been using hashtags it's just hard to find relevant ones to our channel, well popular ones as we create pretty general content or at least I think we do.

I will keep trying though, thank you for your help, great channel btw