Fun and Games What's The Secret Of The User Above?

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well well well well well... Time to dig up the horrors and secrets about Needleballista, which wont be hard consider all the dirty secrets he have been hiding!

But I will tell you the most vile one he have been hiding since childhood, beyond time, dust and pixels. What have Needleballista done to cause such tremendous dark secret? Well, I will tell you--- But not before a message from our Sponsors, Mantendo--- Okay, screw that.

He never played Super Mario.

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
So Legaciide, your turn to get your ears red when I reveal the truly shocking and horrifying secrets you been hiding! Now it's obvious his name is based on Legacy, which is old stuffs. And what is old?
Dinosaurs.
And what is a dinosaur?
A skeleton.
So Legaciide secret is that he actually is a skeleton dinosaur PRETENDING to be a human!
Talk about a boner, this guy!

Legaciide

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
So Legaciide, your turn to get your ears red when I reveal the truly shocking and horrifying secrets you been hiding! Now it's obvious his name is based on Legacy, which is old stuffs. And what is old?
Dinosaurs.
And what is a dinosaur?
A skeleton.
So Legaciide secret is that he actually is a skeleton dinosaur PRETENDING to be a human!
Talk about a boner, this guy!
I HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!!! BACK TO THE TIME MACHINE!!!!!

oussamakhazri1

New User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys. This forum game is simple, pretty much tell us a secret of the user above you (Aka, as the last person to respond on this thread.)

Get creative, dig into their inner and deepest secrets and expose them for what they truly are.... but fictional... because you really don't know their inner secretes... Or do you?

Well if you're a inter-web Voodoo Gypsy mind reader then make sure to spill the beans, otherwise make up some beans and let the laughs begin!
(y) (Y)
loool