Fun and Games What's The Secret Of The User Above?

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
What's up guys. This forum game is simple, pretty much tell us a secret of the user above you (Aka, as the last person to respond on this thread.)

Get creative, dig into their inner and deepest secrets and expose them for what they truly are.... but fictional... because you really don't know their inner secretes... Or do you?

Well if you're a inter-web Voodoo Gypsy mind reader then make sure to spill the beans, otherwise make up some beans and let the laughs begin!
(y) (Y)

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
"Got somethin' that might interest ya." *Open the coat* (Kudos to anyone that get the reference :D)

Without further adieu, will I just point out that it's obvious that Nolan Westmore real name and person is Lady Gaga. This is obvious when you look at his name. Lady have an L and an A, just like NoLAn. And no Gs in it, obviously a trap, as he hide them as silent g's, Wegstmorge.

There you go, your secret is out, cant hide anymore Lady Gaga! NOT ANYMORE!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
"Got somethin' that might interest ya." *Open the coat* (Kudos to anyone that get the reference :D)

Without further adieu, will I just point out that it's obvious that Nolan Westmore real name and person is Lady Gaga. This is obvious when you look at his name. Lady have an L and an A, just like NoLAn. And no Gs in it, obviously a trap, as he hide them as silent g's, Wegstmorge.

There you go, your secret is out, cant hide anymore Lady Gaga! NOT ANYMORE!
Was Miley Cryrus' said 'bae'.