What is your goal for 2017?

D

Deleted member 17740

Personally, my goal is continue to grow and learn more things about youtube, and the world around me. :)

Reactions: Creative Myth

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well I am planning a few things through out 2017.

1. Finish the demo of my upcomming game "Antiscape: Below Reality"
2. Save enough money to move to university in july.
3. Submit my game demo, launch trailer and concept designs to Epic Games for potential funding.
4. Begin education in Nano-science.
5. Finish my game by the christmas sale in december

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
I intend on finding some type of content that I will enjoy making, and proceeding to produce that content on a consistent basis. Currently, that's my main issue.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
No set goal.
My main focus is improving the overall experience when someone visits my channel or video. Keep improving the small things.
I would like to expand into Live streaming so you could say that is a goal to get that up and running & regular streams.

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
My goals this year are to meet as many new people through the forums. Collaborations are something I really want to start doing on my channel this year. I want to play new games for my channel and start new series. For my subscriber goal, i want to see me hit at least 500. If I manage that number in the middle of the year, then I'm raising it to 1,000! I would lose it if I hit that xD All in all, I hope to have a year of growth and meeting new friends. I hope everyone else has the same type of year, and even more. Good luck to you all :)

Ragol

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
XRagol
My goal for 2017 is to upload a video per day or every other day. I want to be being consistant this year, not like last year it was like 2 one month 5 the next, 0 the one after that.

CoZmic Hazard

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2016
Alabama, USA
YouTube
ItsHazardYT
My goals for 2017 would have to be to:
1. Reach 500 subs (and maybe reach 1k subs if possible)
2. To post more vids
3. Be more active
4. Make better videos
5. Try to post different content on my channel to see what people like most

Airron

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2017
YouTube
Airronz
My goal is a 1k Subs and 10k views on the my ch >< i think that is so long time hahaha. i try to my best to upvideo all the week or the day haha i hope you to goal this year. good luck see ya!.

BigTinyTimTim

Rising User
Jan 26, 2017
YouTube
BigTinyTimTim
I plan on releasing my first comedy music album; (kind of similar to NSP), and hopefully reach 1k subs. I've been on YouTube almost 2 years now and it seems really slow going, but I also work a full time job and edit 2 videos for every day. I took a 4 month hiatus to work on music for another channel, and completely screwed myself over because now YouTube won't feature my channel to other people anymore, and I'm slowly losing subs. So I'm keeping hopes high, working as hard as I can, and hopefully will accomplish both of my goals!