What is your goal for 2017?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello best friends,

Just want to know what's your goal for 2017?

Mine is to reach 1k subs!!

Thanks a lot :)
To begin with i'm hoping to get the 500 before the end of this year, if i may succeed in that part then i can focus on the road to 1K. To achieve that i want to finish my series on youtube, try to improve my website, grow my discord and continue with daily content. So for now i keep it safe and focus to get to the 750 first for 2017.

Reactions: Nicholas Harris

Nicholas Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
NertiaYT
By the end of 2016 I hope to have 50 subs and I'm almost there; 43 now. But for 2017 I have a few goals in mind such as reach 300+ videos, try to stay consistent uploading daily and reach 250 subs! I'm hoping my Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 playthrough series starting right after Christmas will help me with the subs :)

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
I'm gonna go with the not so realistic and say 1000 subs by the end of 2017 :p , on a more realistic approach...I think 450 subs is reachable :)

chilidoggames

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2016
YouTube
I would have to say I have the same milestone idea that you do Rafij! 1K subs is definitely my next milestone and I hope to reach that by the end of 2017. I also hope to make more connections with other YouTubers and to collaborate with many more people on this platform and just generally grow my community and channel.

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
My goal is become more motivated and determined. To truly find a passion that I love and learn to love and appreciate myself more. I want to become the best me I can possibly be.

GamerwithLyme

Yes I Do Have Lyme
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
YouTube
GamerwithLyme
Call me crazy but my goal for 2017 is to have over 10000 subs. I have a long way to go but I'm willing to put in the work. I have the opportunity to do YouTube as a full time job/hobby for the upcoming year some I'm going to give it 110%

Also wanted to say that I hope everyone reaches their goal and beyond for the upcoming year

Lata Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Reach 10K Sub till the middle of 2017, and daily 25k Views[DOUBLEPOST=1480830419][/DOUBLEPOST]
Call me crazy but my goal for 2017 is to have over 10000 subs. I have a long way to go but I'm willing to put in the work. I have the opportunity to do YouTube as a full time job/hobby for the upcoming year some I'm going to give it 110%

Also wanted to say that I hope everyone reaches their goal and beyond for the upcoming year
How you guys put your channel art in your every comment?

range15

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2014
canada
YouTube
my goal is to have 230 videos up and 100 subs even just one of those i would be ok with both would be great

smalltownjoe

Freedom! Member
Oct 15, 2016
Salamanca, Spain
YouTube
musocraig
My goal is to have 200 subs and 1000 views on each video.....I'm only a small timer! That's my youtube goal anyway, other goal is keep writing songs and uploading them! I'd like my blog shared in every country in the world!