What is your favorite game of all time

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Mine would have to be the Arma Series as a whole. The reason I choose Arma is because it really has been a great games graphics wise... Arma 3 is one of the best looking, and it is the most realistic military simulator out there, so was Arma 2 at the time of its release, and plus it offers a lot of great fun from the many role playing communities out there.

I love Arma III man. My most popular video series.

Favorite game ever? I used to have a blast playing GoldenEye on N64 with my buddies, and I loved the original Metal Gear Solid when I was gaming alone....so it would be a toss up between those two.

Reactions: Brent Cone

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hard question, but I would have to say Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
yEA Yea I know what you mean man and I will check your channel out too man and if you could check my channel out too that would be great[DOUBLEPOST=1480200043][/DOUBLEPOST]I think it has to be king kong on ps2 that was the game I could play over a 100 times and still want to keep playing it. I will also go and check your channel out man and if you could check my channel out out to that would be helpful but only sub if you enjoy my content

Last edited:
Reactions: Brent Cone

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time! <3 No doubt about that! ^^ Grew up with it and it changed the gaming industry as one of the first 3D platform games! :D

draenen

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
iDraenen
I've probably put the most time into swtor or Skyrim (1500+ each easily, I'm probably way under with that guess), but my favourite has to be Gmod.

The sheer amount of good times I've had playing gmod, in every gamemode, is insane. I've made many good friends and I've been playing it for more than 6 years, before any popular YouTuber did videos on it. It'll always hold a special place in my heart.

Star The Artoonist

Rising User
Dec 13, 2016
YouTube
StarAdvice_
A tie between DCUO I have a Love/Hate relationship with the raids and Borderlands the Prequel, that game was so fun because of the godzilla dungeon and my boyfriend and I could unlock special weapons with keys we beat that game 3 times.